Pro Tec 10" Bench saw

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmc0319

Reaction score
I have had one for about 12 years or so. It has been a great tool for my needs. I now want to connect a dust collection system to it and can not find the manual,and have no clue. Can anyone help? Where I can get the manual or directions/pictures of how to connect,would be great. Thanks.

If you have it on a stand just put plywood under the saw a drill a hole to fit the hose straight out of the bottom. Don't worry about air entering thru crank area, You need air flow for the sawdust to move.

Thanks Neal. Do the fittings typical come with the dust collection system? The fitting that fit the saw that is.

I used a few gates to close off equipment not in use and kinda made up the rest.
I bought mine in parts and built it into a wooden box and bought a book about dust collectors after a couple weeks reading I was no smarter, so I got quotes from pros to set it up. One guy came in and looked at the collecter and did his thinking outloud and said 7" inlet 49", two 5 pipes at sander 50" close enough. With that I had enough information to set it up myself, I ended up with about 10 pick ups but everything had to be closed when the big sander was in use. You can adapt down to use with small sanders and saws but step it up to about 2" hose asap

https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=eHHqUPrZKOrWiwKU5oG4BA

Thanks for the pictures Neal. Being visual like me pictures really help.

Latest posts

Back