Propane Exhaust & Vent Pipes / How Close Can We Come ??

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorPlan

Reaction score
:) Exploring the Idea of putting an Addition the Back of the House.. Foundation is "L" Shaped with the Back part 20ft. wide.. At this point the Foundation wall rises above ground a good 4ft.+.. On the Right Side the Propane Furnace Exhaust Pipe sticks out of the foundation wall a foot in from the corner and the Vent Pipe right beside.. My Question , if we were to add an Addition , built on a Slabe Foundation.. How close could we come to the 2 Pipes ?? :confused:

:) Exploring the Idea of putting an Addition the Back of the House.. Foundation is "L" Shaped with the Back part 20ft. wide.. At this point the Foundation wall rises above ground a good 4ft.+.. On the Right Side the Propane Furnace Exhaust Pipe sticks out of the foundation wall a foot in from the corner and the Vent Pipe right beside.. My Question , if we were to add an Addition , built on a Slabe Foundation.. How close could we come to the 2 Pipes ?? :confused:

These are the withe plastic pipes?

:trophy: @nealtw...Thanks for the Comeback... I figured it had to be in the Neighborhood of 3'... Thanks for the Chart, that will make it easier to decide how the foundation will begin...lol.. :beer:

I would still check, you never know that local codes haven't been made a lttle different;)

Back