Rain!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Northwest we are on track for our 6th nice weekend in a row and have already hit 75 degrees. it has hardly rained here at all and usually March and April are real soakers. Yesterday it was sunny and a high of about 68 there was a crew doing a commercial roof near me and I was talking to them while getting gas and they could not have been more pleased with the weather, nice cool breeze, sunny, not too hot. almost made me want to be a roofer

All last week for a week and a half it rained really bad thought my basement was going to turn into a indoor pool on the upside I would have had the only indoor pool on the block .

I'm hoping it stops. It was raining all day today as well.

My buddy in Columbus tx said it's dry as ever up there right now of course that was a week ago

Tyler; It must be really bad when it rains for a week and a half in one week:p When we don't like the weather we just waite twenty minutes.

Lol you cough me in a brain fart moment let me re do that for a week and a half it has rained it just stopped about a half week ago .

It's back to pouring. Seems like we are in for it all day.

Latest posts

Back