Rebath of Utah

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSticks

Reaction score
I have had a horrible nightmare experience with Rebath of Utah. If anyone else has a bad experience and is willing to post it or send me a message I would appreciate it. I am taking them to court and any help or comments that I can print would be extremely helpful. Never go to Rebath!!!!! You will regret it. It is almost a year later and I am still fighting.

Welcome TMSticks:
We have had lots of past complaints on here about Re-Bath but the last one was all priase. As they say in the NorthEast "Go figure".
Glenn

About the only thing I can think is the term came about because we talk so fast up here . Then we get to shortening sentences and loosing patience with folks. I think it means to ...go figure it out for yourself...now it's your problem without anyone actually answering the question.
We north-easterners are also not as polite as others around the country, I have noticed this from teaching around the US of A.

So if someone say's "Go figure"...it means politely...Go away with your problem, I don't have an answer.

You Get the mean and nastiness up here for some reason ..more than in other parts of the country.

Someday I think I will move.:D

Other than that, the rest of us are very pleasantup here.:D

I have had a horrible nightmare experience with Rebath of Utah. If anyone else has a bad experience and is willing to post it or send me a message I would appreciate it. I am taking them to court and any help or comments that I can print would be extremely helpful. Never go to Rebath!!!!! You will regret it. It is almost a year later and I am still fighting.
donk said:
I too am in the process of a "horrible nightmare experience" with Rebath (Salt Lake City). My association dates back to early August and is very much like a soap opera - absolutely unreal incompetence and unprofessional business operation. I have asked repeatedly for the name of the franchise owner and my question is always met with silence and a change of subject. Given the way the franchise operates, I can understand why the owner is too ashamed to identify him/herself. I am told the franchise is experiencing rapid growth (this surprises me) and even if this is true, it is still not a viable reason to turn inexpert, inexperienced installers loose on an unwary public. Oh, and BTW, the "tell the potential customer what you think he wants to hear approach" is not a good plan for building a good reputation even if it does get the signiture on the dotted line. A little honesty goes a long way in any business. I will go along with one more opportunity for Rebath to correct the problems they produced and thereafter its Gephart time.

Back