Reloading ammo

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what equipment have you gathered up?

A bunch of stuff but I don't know exactly yet. I just grab what I see when I get it free or cheap. I need to organize the room I have it all in and I will know for sure.

I do. I need to learn to take on less stuff

Why aren't your cases sitting flat in the container? That concerns me.

Why aren't your cases sitting flat in the container? That concerns me.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/ame]

The 9th row there are two brass casings that are not sitting level. I'm just questioning if the brass was flat, or was there donut crumbs in the ammo holder that is making the bullets cockeyed in the case?

I have not done this but a friend has
buy a led rope, wrap it around your press, it lights up your work area

Recent discoveries in the field of zombology have experts concerned. According to leading zombologists, few people are aware that the zombie apocalypse will include not only the undead human species but also animal species, among them the zombie buffalo. It's predicted that millions of the hideous beasts will roam the plains once again seeking brains. Zombologists fear most living humans will be undergunned for such an event and recommend at minimum a 45/70 stuffed with a 500 grain spitzer moving at least 1700 FPS. The 340 grain pills are sufficient for zombie cow buffalo or calves or even larger zombie elk, but the experts say there's really no replacement for the 500 when it comes to zombie buffalo. Zombologists also ask that shooters remember that anything sporting a "zombie green" (in accordance with The Zombie Board of Standards) is, according to numerous scientific tests, 27.3% more deadly.
[​IMG]

View attachment zombie.jpg

Good to know, Can you reload me a bunch of .500 S&W?

Good to know, Can you reload me a bunch of .500 S&W?

Yes i can, but no I cant. LOL
I do not have the dies for your caliber
I load
30/06, 308,30/30, 30 carbine, 8mm, 6.5x55mm

Yes i can, but no I cant. LOL
I do not have the dies for your caliber
I load
30/06, 308,30/30, 30 carbine, 8mm, 6.5x55mm

Do you have a need for a set of dies? I think I have two sets.

Do you have a need for a set of dies? I think I have two sets.

Nah, I'm good, thanks for the offer
I have doubles of all my dies except the 8mm

Getting a reloading press and a mig welder are what I'm saving my lunch money for. Guess its never to late to learn a new trick or two...

How much are reloading dies and a press?

If you are cheap , like I am , check out leeprecision.com . If you like spendy , the sky is oamost the limit .

Wyr
God bless

Getting a reloading press and a mig welder are what I'm saving my lunch money for. Guess its never to late to learn a new trick or two...

Mig is easy. Comes in handy for a lot of things.

How much are reloading dies and a press?

I pay about 15 bucks a set at my local auction. No idea on the press.

Back