Remembering 9-11, pictures, memories..

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Square Eye

Reaction score
Feel free to add, comment, complain

9.11%20Victim.jpg

350px-Wtc-2004-memorial.jpg

hp6_1.jpg

Pic18-Pentagon-9-11.gif

Just want to thank all those who served for doing their jobs, in all wars.:)

Happily remember to let the locals know from your heart... on a day for them and those lost.:)

I was getting on my soapbox to lament those with trivial thinking about the reasons why they are here in America....

use the day wisely...not for yourself.;)

A moment of silence on eleventh minute of the eleventh hour of the eleventh day. Remembered that.

9-11 still pretty raw. I knew a coworker who lost a friend on one of the airplanes. I remember a few classmates in some of my IT training and college classes, who worked at the Pentagon before that day. I hope to this day that they are OK but no way of knowing.

To forgive...ain't gonna happen.

What did you do today? I helped others.:)

9/11 was a day to remember...you are a true American if you help someone besides you. Anytime, anywhere, as much as you can.

And don't tell anyone what it was you did.:D

Gives you that warm fuzzy feel. Then folks wonder why you have that smile on your face....let em wonder.;)

9/11 was a day to remember...you are a true American if you help someone besides you.

But let us not forget that Americans are not the only compassionate peoples. And that "God bless America" is as vain a statement as one can make.

Helping others is not something that many Americans do, and is therefore not an American trait. I believe it is a more basic, humanistic endeavor, purely up to the conscience and heart of the individual...regardless of nationality. :)

Back