Ridgid Miter Saw Utility Vehicle - $99

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoJoe

Reaction score
I've been looking for a nice portable miter saw stand for a while and I just received the Home Depot circular for this weekend. They have the Ridgid Miter Saw Utility Vehicle on sale for $99. I picked it up and it is great. The mounting area is huge compaired to others I've seen and my Porter Cable 10" fits very securely.

I have no relation to HD, just like to pass the savings on to others.

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...prod_id=164176

Yeah!!
The Ridgid mitersaw stand is pretty cool! I considered it before I just built my own. The Ridgid seems to be the most handy saw stand on the market right now. I decided that I needed even more table space than the Ridgid offers. I'll post some pictures soon. Not that anyone would want to copy it, just for you folks to giggle at.

Pic would'nt pull up so dont know exact unit your talking about. I bought a Ryobi miter stand last yr and this thing has proven very durable, very stable, and all around has been the best $99 I spent in a long time. Compact rnough so it doesnt take up too much space in my cube van but has lots of easy to use and solid features.

First project with it was building a cedar deck, we were cutting the rim joist veneers from cedar 1x10's and I had multiple boards 16-18' long, pulled the arms out fully and had to cut a few inches off one end and the table nevere gave any hint of tipsy. Have used it for many finish jobs to date and love it to death. Not too often you can only spend $99 and get something that's anygood anymore.

Much as I dislike Rigid tools (other than their plumber's tools), I broke down and bought one of those MSUV's. I have to say, it is real nice, especially considering the price.

Latest posts

Back