Same issue

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf

Reaction score
Hi, i also have a frigidaire, model FDB1050RES0, that has water in the bottom about an inch above the large plastic screen. I removed the screen and filter and cleaned them out as they seemed clogged. However, I ran a cycle with no dishes, and there is still water in the bottom. drain seems to be working fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi,

that has water in the bottom about an inch above the large plastic screen

drain seems to be working fine

How is the drain working fine??

FDB1050RES0

This unit has 2 pumps, one for washing only and one for draining only. See if the drain pump is getting power and running at all? Drain must be checked entering the drain pump, exiting the drain pump all the way to the house drain.

Drain-Pump-and-Motor-154640201-00900269.jpg

Drain pump and motor assembly Manufacturer Number 154640201

http://www.applianceaid.com/drain_wash.html

#60 is the drain pump...

yy60rhejkc.gif

jeff.

Thanks for the quick response. If I push the start button, then push it again to cancel, it sounds like a different pump switches on and it sounds like there is water being drained because I hear it though the vent on the sink. The dishwasher drain hose attaches directly underneath this vent.

If I push the start button, then push it again to cancel, it sounds like a different pump switches on and it sounds like there is water being drained because I hear it though the vent on the sink.

Gotta figure out why it is not draining throughout the cycle....no power from the control to the drain pump....is the drain pump working but is slow draining and that builds up until the end of the cycle....etc.

jeff.

Back