Shed for side of house under 4'

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdude

Reaction score
I'm looking for a shed for the of the house which looks like an alley way. I found online some sheds that are 4 x 10', but notthing smaller than 4'. Looking for something where the entrance door is on the smaller side of the shed since it's an alley way.

Anyone know of one that is smaller? Or any recommendations of smaller ones or even the 4' ones? btw, the ones I found were made by Duramax and Arrow. Looking for other options.

Why not just build something that fits.
You will also want to watch out for water dumping closer to the house,depending on the roof design,

I'd build something as well. Question though, is this an alley way between two houses like in a city row house environment?

I do agree that it would be easier to just build something to the specs you want. This way you can make it exactly how you want it. It will be difficult to find something ready-made that will maximize your space.

We had a Rubbermaid shed that was 3' x 8', but the door was on the long side.

Alternatively, if you don't have the skills the guys that sell the prefab ones can typically build one to your specs as well.

Back