Social Media

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdhomeguy

Reaction score
Hey, Guys

I was just wondering, what alternative advertising methods you guys have implemented?

I've been using facebook, twitter and squidoo and a few others to channel people back to my website http://sandiegohomeservice.com/

What advertising business models have you guys found successful?

No business, no need to advertise but I have some insight into the subject.

Since a lot of people use the Internet to search for businesses now, you should look into Google Ads both to advertise and you can generate profit by allowing advertising on your site. Or Google+. I don't work for Google either. ;)

It looks like you a few members, every one of there trucks need a decal that states that they are a "proud member of" and any store front company needs a banner in the window and behind the service counter. A group like yours needs to work together so a customer of one may be a customer of meny.

I don't have my own business. But really facebook is the way to go. A lot of people still do not have twitter yet. Google + is the new things also. But it's going to be a while before that one kicks off I think.

I agree, we use Facebook with an RSS feed set up so that every time we post something on the blog, Facebook spits out a little blurb and everyone who follows us sees it. As long as we keep the information relevant, we are hoping we can keep traffic consistent.

Latest posts

Back