Hey guys, I am new to the forum - good to be here. I have an odd electrical/home question. I have been living in a house for 3 years now. On the very top of the roof, we have noticed a small, blue electrical/static spark that constantly buzzes. When it rains, it does not appear. We do live (somewhat) underneath high tension power lines that could be the source. This is a constant worry and problem. Our main bedroom is on the other side of the spark and causes HORRIBLE tv reception and vibrations in our lamps. We are stumped, worried and confused. Can anyone help? Thanks!