still messed up.

Help Support House Repair Talk:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Why do you think so many guests and not so many members? How about a thread that will go into the daily newsletter inviting the members back. The title would have to be inviting enough for them to click on it.

Got any ideas?

nealtw

Contractor retired
Reaction score
Why do you think so many guests and not so many members? How about a thread that will go into the daily newsletter inviting the members back. The title would have to be inviting enough for them to click on it.

Got any ideas?
So when there are thirty members there are thirty names listed. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Just invite every one to that party at Oldog's place. :p

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So when there are thirty members there are thirty names listed. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Just invite every one to that party at Oldog's place. :p
When there are 30 logged in members it will show. If not logged in they will look as guests.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
members 4
guests 101
robots 0

Numbers to the left of the classification are the ones that apply.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Would that be your other left. :)
Yes, that's the one I use when thinking I'm on the West cost. If I were East of the Mississippi River (which I am) that would me know as RIGHT. You caught me in a brain flip.

bud16415

Fixer Upper
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yes, that's the one I use when thinking I'm on the West cost. If I were East of the Mississippi River (which I am) that would me know as RIGHT. You caught me in a brain flip.
I thought it was an up and down thing as Neal is not Down Under he is Up Over. And what happened to the CaNaDa flag emoticon when i need one. American flag also. :coffee:

nealtw

Contractor retired
Reaction score
Okay, must be the drugs , now it looks right.

woodgirl

Reaction score
I usually scan the newsletter for interesting posts, but when i click over I am not logged in...unless I have something to say, I would be counted as a guest :)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I usually scan the newsletter for interesting posts, but when i click over I am not logged in...unless I have something to say, I would be counted as a guest :)
Correct. Not logged in, you'd be counted as a guest.
You can stay logged in, so if you click from the newsletter it would have you already logged in when you get here.

Latest posts