Telstar motors

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustanggarage

Garageaholic
Reaction score
Hey has anyone ever been to Telstar motors in Mitchell South Dakota?

My wife and I went there recently. It is a pretty amazing place. he has the most complete collection of shelby mustangs by any private owner in existence. and it is a pretty amazing restoration shop. the guy is in his 70's and is still restoring cars for fun and as a business. I highly recommend it if you are ever in the neighborhood.:thumbsup:

here is a link to there website.

http://www.telstarmuseum.com/showroom.html

I did not bring my camera with me as this was just a spur of the moment thing. I took some pics with my cell phone but they are not great pics.

Thanks for the link, and thanks also for depressing the heck out of me for wanting something I couldn't touch!

yeah no kidding. there is a car there that the guy designed and built himself it is a mid engine fiberglass bodied car he called a valkyrie. way cool, powered by a 351 with a cross boss dual 4 intake. he says he has had it over 200 mph on a test course. pretty awesome.

Wow, gonna have to add that to the list of things to see on our road trips.

Things for the link.. amazing and i love the collection of Shelbys and Mustangs. Love it...

Back