The new guy, Square Eye

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Square Eye, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Jan 13, 2006 #1

Square Eye

Square Eye

Square Eye

Hi, my real name is Tom,

I'm a contractor in Kentucky. I've been posting on a couple of other groups and have found one I like,, and one, I'm not so fond of. The idea of a moderated forum is not a bad thing. Not many people want to be flamed. The subjects look interesting here and the posts are polite and helpful. I'm 40, I have a son about to turn 4. I have a wife and a daughter. My daughter's favorite tool is a block plane. My son's favorite tool is an egg-beater drill. I have a modest shop in the back yard. I'm capable of building one big set of kitchen cabinets or two small sets at a time out there. Plenty of room for a big old mess! Maybe things will slow down enough to give me time to clean up and reorganize,,I hope not. Gotta stay busy!

Tom

2. Jan 14, 2006 #2

PaulJ

PaulJ

PaulJ

Welcome Tom! My name is Paul and I live in Marshalltown, Iowa. I work as a general handy man doing electrical, plumbing and woodworking.

Looks like a nice place here!

3. Jan 14, 2006 #3

Square Eye

Square Eye

Square Eye

Yeah paul,

It's kind of slow, but it's not hostile.

I'm in a small town pop. 650. I drive to the work (wherever I find it), 15 to 50 miles a day. The local economy is not enough to support my habits, getting paid, depositing money in my account, etc.

It's nice to meet you Paul, I'm sure we'll see each other a lot.
    Tom

4. Jan 14, 2006 #4

The Gingerbread Man

The Gingerbread Man

The Gingerbread Man

Running Cookie

Nice to see things going and growing.
    Welcome to the neighborhood.

5. Jan 14, 2006 #5
    Welcome everyone! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

6. Jan 23, 2006 #6

NICK G.

NICK G.

NICK G.

:cool: I would like to say hi to everyone.I'm from ST.LOUIS MO. and I sell, repair, and install carpet.I have installed for about 20 years and I'm C.F.I. CERTIFIED I run my own bussiness.I do a lot of repair and restretching, there tends to be enuff bad carpet installers out there to keep me busy for a while.If any one has any questions feel free to e-mail me, answers are allways free. Nick G.