The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled the front and one side off and the decking is rotten, so picked up 60 sheets of ply so far. Nothing like adding a day to a tight schedule.

Wish I had a tight schedule.....oh well atleast my truck will be runnin this week.

I have been getting everything set up for a big job I am starting on Monday and just ordered a new Glow Plug Control Module for my stupid duty, hopefully that fixes her.

Hate it when I can't sleep.

Got teh stupid duty running to find out that my AC compressor is also seized. Amazing how all these problems came after driving it and parking it like any other day.

After that I color sanded my camper shell I painted and buffed it out, shining pretty good now.

sat watched TV, ate a sandwich, played with the dogs,
watched more TV,
OH wait, I took out the trash! :D

sorry, but someones gotta be the lazy bum!

sat watched TV, ate a sandwich, played with the dogs,
watched more TV,
OH wait, I took out the trash! :D

sorry, but someones gotta be the lazy bum!

How do you manage to get it all done...:p

but with proper time management, and wife who yells "get off yer *** and do
something"

I think its to plain to go with the mirror and sink cabinet it needed something more but they like it, And I always say if they like it I love it!! And if I would've done any more to it It would've been way more than they wanted to spend I had $200 in material like it is!!

Today I put some pipe in the ground, then I dug a hole. Came home and charged the AC in my stupid duty that I have to keep working on, she is blowing at 40 degress now.

Today I am going to attempt to trench lay and backfill 500 feet of sewer pipe.

Today I am headed out of the house for the first time since surgery. The G/F's 91 year old mom needs diapers at Sam's Club, and I an the only with a membership card. I believe I will get one of those battery operated chairs with a built in basket. Let's see how much havoc I can cause in the store!

Today I am headed out of the house for the first time since surgery. The G/F's 91 year old mom needs diapers at Sam's Club, and I an the only with a membership card. I believe I will get one of those battery operated chairs with a built in basket. Let's see how much havoc I can cause in the store!

Well, I didn't see any headlines from Sams Club in the news this morning...

It was a blast. Unfortunately, the carts are so slow I was unable to get it on two wheels.

Back