The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is really nice. Wanna buy it for me?

With my slow healing process, I have nothing but time on my hands.

So today I worked a bunch then ran around begging people that owe me money for it so I can pay my huge tax bill then called my wifes uncle who is a civil engineer to draw up a plan to modify three of my trusses in my garage so I can put in a lift.

I pulled a transmission out of a stupid duty! I wish I was going around collecting money like chris though!!

Problem is nobody wants to pay their bills. No money collected.

That is not cool!! thats the bad part of self employment!! I've been there myself.....

It's bad but I am getting used to getting ripped off. Happens all the time. If it were only legal to to strongly encourage people to pay their bills.

You should patent those blue eyes. You'd be a rich man!

I tore off 10 feet of gutter, rotted sophet, and dental mould and other uneeded fancy trim that they put on those high dollar homes then made a material run then put all back new. Im here to tell ya that much rebuilding 24' in the air by yourself aint easy. Pics later im to tired to post em right now.........

I played in the poop all night. Verizon bored a 2" Conduit through a sewer main that I got that i got the lucky call on to fix. Going back out this morning to finish up.

I'll die on a diet. This place is called Slater's 50/50 in Anaheim Hills. My son ordered the 50% bacon, 50% burger, with their hot sauce and peanut butter and jelly. I had to try it and it was pretty good. Chris, it is off the 91 fwy, exit at Weir Canyon. Two thumbs up for a great time with family and friends.

I may have to try it, my uncle lives close by there.

Called in sick, went turkey hunting, shot a jake, feeling better.

Back