The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's do lunch. I'll bring my gun and protect you Chris.

I can probably do that, I will be working nights.

Apparently, I bought some bad gas. Van started running a little rough. Went to the parts store for an air filter, woman there said several people had complained about cars running rough after they bought gas at the station I bought some. Just need to burn it up.

I had a "Spend $30, get $10 back" coupon from Big 5 Sporting Goods store. I saw they had 100 packs of .22 Winchester bullets on sale for $8. So I bought 4 packs (400 rounds) for $22. Hell, I can always use more ammo!

Walmart has minimags (22LR) for $7.47 for 100, but I already have about 5,000 rds.

I only shoot the .22's when I convert my Glock 17 (9mm) to the .22 conversion. You add the .22 barrel / slide combo, slip in a .22 mag, and you can shoot all day for pennies. Problem is it doesn't make a good sound when hitting steel targets. I only have about a 1,000 .22 rounds, but I have 7,000 rounds of 9mm and 5,000 rounds of .40 cal, along with about 1,000 rounds of .223 rounds.

When I am just target shooting (paper targets) I use my full size S&W 22. I can shoot for hours for a few dollars. We pay $30 a year to use the range, that is for the family. For CCW, I have a Ruger 380.

Today I am in the mountains trying to relac, starting working nights tonight.

When I start driving that backhoe with my sequinned g string, that should keep you awake!

You can't UNTHINK the thought.:eek:

Didn't get any pictured last night because mark didn't show up. Maybe tonight?

Nope, I've been out here on the corner all night, he hasn't showed up.

No way, no how. Texus suks!

I just cackled so loud at this thread that my cat came over to see if I'm ok.

California style,,,,,,a cowboy hat with a speedo.:D

Latest posts

Back