This Weekend

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TxBuilder

I'm assembling outdoor furniture.... at my in laws. Everyone wish me luck! My 31 year old brother in law just moved back home so... Wish me luck.

Have fun and ...and bring a hammer. :D
Hammers fix everything.:p

Furniture, Family, F...........

I'm assembling outdoor furniture.... at my in laws. Everyone wish me luck! My 31 year old brother in law just moved back home so... Wish me luck.

Not thats its any of my business, but heck that never stopped me before, why doesn't brother-in-law assemble the furniture? Don't you have a jeep to attend to or beer to brew?

Never mind I also have a brother-in-law... nuff said.

GOODLUCK

Funfoulfantasticalfixinforgivinfightingfargin stiveties.....is what I was trying not to say.Nobody questions the guy with the hammer.:D

And infestor?? Do you think I am a bad influence or sumthin....I LIKE IT!! ;-)

Funfoulfantasticalfixinforgivinfightingfargin stiveties.....is what I was trying not to say.Nobody questions the guy with the hammer.:D

And infestor?? Do you think I am a bad influence or sumthin....I LIKE IT!! ;-)

Yeah, why do you think we hang around together;)

Not thats its any of my business, but heck that never stopped me before, why doesn't brother-in-law assemble the furniture? Don't you have a jeep to attend to or beer to brew?

Never mind I also have a brother-in-law... nuff said.

GOODLUCK

Oh I have all that and more. His excuse is he works nights. I say then put it together at 4am. It won't look any different. Well maybe...

I'm not showing my mother in law that or she's going to make me build one. I have been looking for something to help me rock, while eliminating any need to do it myself.

Not really. I started to help then ended up getting locked in doors due to rain. I watched about six hours of my father in law sleeping then we headed back home. Boring and I still have to go back this weekend to finish. Arghhh.

Good Luck TxBuilder.. hope you will do your best..
wait.. did you already finish it? :D
well if you did.. then how was it? :)

Good Luck TxBuilder.. hope you will do your best.. wait.. did you already finish it? :D well if you did.. then how was it? :)

Not really. I started to help then ended up getting locked in doors due to rain. I watched about six hours of my father in law sleeping then we headed back home. Boring and I still have to go back this weekend to finish. Arghhh.

Hahah, that's nice.. well it's always boring to go to your In-laws, well i find it really boring :D 6 hours sleeping? well if i would be at your place i would run-away.. :)

Back