Tires & Wheels

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Miller

Reaction score
I have a garden trailer made by Brinly. It says yard tender on the tailgate. I have been to lowes, home depot and harbor freight. No one has the tires and wheels. The problem is the axel on the trailer is bigger than the what will fit the replacement tires and wheels. The trailer is over 10 years old.

Anyone had any luck finding replacement tires and wheels. And yes I have tried calling the company and emailing them direct.

Attachments

• 20200427_115450.jpg
    20200427_115450.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 9
What size are the wheels outside diameter? What is the width of tire and also width of hub? What is the axle diameter?

I just bought two 13” tires for my DIY cart I built from HF and they have .625” axle size.

Are you just looking for tubes and tires and reuse your old rims or replace it all?

What size are the wheels outside diameter? What is the width of tire and also width of hub? What is the axle diameter?

I just bought two 13” tires for my DIY cart I built from HF and they have .625” axle size.

Are you just looking for tubes and tires and reuse your old rims or replace it all?
This things has no tubes. I would like to place the entire tire and wheel.

Just adding a tube to the tire will work and save money.
I've ordered the whole wheel and tire off of EBAY and got free shipping.

Have tried Amazon? They have a couple of Brinly carts. Maybe you'll find the wheels there.

Back