We are converted to XF, questions and comments here please.

Help Support House Repair Talk:

zannej

Reaction score
No problem. I have experience with being an admin on forums and trying to work out kinks, so I know how it goes. No rush on it-- it's nothing urgent.

On a complete side note, I figured out how to code one forum I had to have the mouse cursor change to a black cat (but I didn't tell my forum members) and they started posting "Why is there a black cat following my mouse pointer everywhere?" and I just laughed to myself. Another person told me she would move it over images and make the cat sit on things in the images. I think only one person actually complained about it, but the cat stayed-- except for the one time I temporarily replaced it with a penguin for the birthday of someone with the username Penguin.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Can you please post one more time on that thread. I just made a change that I think will fix the moderated post situation.

SonyaRose

Reaction score
Fenyx, nice of you to test with me. I think this will cause an alert notification via email.

zannej

Reaction score
I tested it and it allowed me to post without moderation. Thanks!

oldognewtrick

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
At the top left use search for your posts. To search for other members, click on their user name and click on follow.

Snoonyb

Reaction score
I did search "new posts" and they were not listed, just my replies to threads, and there has not been a response.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To locate any conversation (thread) you have started, click on the "my thread" tab at the top of the page. For a detailed account of everything you have ever posted here, on the top right you will see a picture of a little man. Click on this, and a drop down box will emerge, then click on "my content".

Latest posts