What are you listening to while visiting this site...

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, to be young again! If I lived in the same town, I would go check up on the Dads that ran me off, see if they are still cranky... HAHAHA

Welcome, Redneck. Thanks to you for doing your jobs, whatever they were. We all contribute.

So, you think this is a job site and what do 4 plumbing licences have to do with music?
I will try to explain but i realise i will probably piss off some people . plumbing can be very complicated, you really need to concentrate and analyzed several factors before you install one inch. So you are installing water piping, drainage piping, natural gas or oil piping . and heating piping , and smoke pipe . All without conflict. and some yo yo is cranking out rap music next to your. You can not think right . that is what i mean.

Maybe you misread both the Title and the OP, "What are you listening to while visiting this site. . . . "

The next two tunes are by a very close friend of mine... Does it all in his garage with just an organ, and a computer... He's huge in the Asian countries, I was at his place when he received a phone call from over there asking if Randy Shipclark would come over and do some countries... He said he only does it when he's bored...

We call him Randy Shipwreck... His brain never stops, he's built a motorcycle from Scratch,, sold it for huge bucks, and just finished a biplane... He's a pretty cool Lad...

He has lots of music on
More songs by Randy

Back