What are you wearing right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pants, shirt, no shoes. Same as it ever was.

It's flipping extremely hot up here in the NY region and this is exactly what happens when you stay outside in the heat for too long......

image-2535357150.jpg

All I own is jeans. My wife says I own shorts, but I can never find them.

That sounds nice. I get to wear jeans in the 104 heat. It's terrible.

Austin said:
That sounds nice. I get to wear jeans in the 104 heat. It's terrible.

104?!?!..... You better start looking for those short lol

I asked my wife and she insist their in there. Shorts are just miniature pants right?

Austin said:
I asked my wife and she insist their in there. Shorts are just miniature pants right?

Ha ha yes they are just miniature pans. You can always cut the pants into shorts or just cut your entire legs off so you don't have to deal with it anymore ha ha lol!

Ha ha yes they are just miniature pans. You can always cut the pants into shorts or just cut your entire legs off so you don't have to deal with it anymore ha ha lol!

Than he might stop breaking his toes as well.

Today I'm going out for lunch, so a suit. A business suit.

Since it getting unseasonably cold here (49F tonight), I will continue to wear shorts and a shirt, but will use pure wool socks before my sandals. - They are great if it is wet.

Dick

Last edited:
I wear Sketchers flip flops, they seem to last longer than any other brand.

I wear OP, but I couldn't find them so I bought a $1 pair. Not worth the dollar.

You'd think, but I've lucked out and bought things for a dollar that have worked out well, mostly candy.

I love candy.

Jeans t shirt and sandals. I'm going out this afternoon!

Latest posts

Back