What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that song is evil, needs to be banned

Chris is currently freezing his butt off at Disneyland. He texted me that so far, he has avoided going on "it's a small world" I called him a pussy. :)

I was able to avoid it by hopping over to California adventure. Wasn't all that bad a trip. The girls loved it which made me happy. I got to do a bunch of people watching. It's amazing what some people wear. Some of these people must never ask for an opinion. That and if these people resemble America than boy do we need to go on a diet and get healthy. I would say 95% of the people there were large. Sure made me think twice about what I had for lunch.

All in all it was a good trip and I am glad I went but I won't be hurt if it is several years before I go again. Just not a fan of crowds or waiting in line. I can go to the DMV and wait in line for free.

I bought 250 bucks worth of quarters to sort through today from the bank. I got home and was told I am wasting my money with that stupid hobby.

Dang, ate dinner, sitting here at 6:15, dark out and I feel like going to bed... I hate these time changes...:mad:

G/F was on a walk today, and comes home with a newer phone, that appeared to have fallen from a M/C or car. The back of the phone was missing, as was the battery, but I placed one of my spare batteries in it, with the hope of getting this guy his phone back. To my surprise it fired up and saw it was a burner phone with 170 contacts. Hell, if this was my phone, I would be devastated. I went through some contacts and saw the names, "nigga gal" "homie bitch" "****" and other questionable names. I started reading some of the 50+ messages, and saw writing similar to "nigga, I'm on my way over with the 8 ball" "you still got me that hot pistol" "got me a fine M/C ride, that I stold (sp) today", and numerous pics of a white powder on a scale in multiple ounces, lots of pics of nasty naked prostitutes, and the guy talking about being chased by the po-po. He even had pictures of a few stolen guns he had just picked up. Yeah, there were many references to where the local hotel rooms were located, and the drugs you could find inside. He even messaged one guy to go into his garage and pick up the dope in the normal hiding place in the "far left corner" of the garage.

Well, I decided not to return this phone and instead paid a visit to my local PD and gave it to one of their narcotic task force members. I hope someone has a very Merry Christmas this year!

First off, you live in the ghetto, second give me my phone back!

I think I saw your mug sandwiched between them two prostitutes. :eek:

I came into work one day and had a message on my work phone. Some dumb *** dialed the wrong number and gave me all the information about a drug deal. I forwarded it to our security and they sent it on to the state boys. The deal went down but some unexpected guests also arrived.

I watched enough breaking bad to know you always smash your burner phone.

Today I made some little girls day. She was standing in front of the grocery store selling candy bars with her mother. She had great manners and dressed and acted like what an 8 year old girl should. I asked how much they were and she said two dollars, I figured that was a fair price so I bought the whole box. Both her and her mother where tearing and weeping. It made me feel good to make them feel good. Only bad part is we don't really eat candy so now I need to give away some candy bars.

She was crying because she lost her cell phone somewhere near my house yesterday!

Back