What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, neither Iraq War was about religion. It was about the Bush Cabal / New World Order... Putin didn't attack the Ukraine because of Religion. He attacked because he's a Demon as far as I'm concerned. He's definitely not Religious. There's no Leftist politicians here that are Religious, they all bow down to Satan.
Oh c'mon! Iraq and Afghanistan wars are Christians/Jews vs Muslims... and some other personal differences between the Bush's and Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden...
Ukraine and Balkans Wars are Eastern Orthodox Catholic Putin vs Jews/Roman Catholics of Ukraine... that one been going on since the divide in 1054:
East–West Schism - Wikipedia
All religics are demons by written orders from their handbooks... OK... just joking... no such things as demons...

Cops were horrible around here a few years ago. This city had grown to 350,000 people and a 1,000 cops. By now it had been predicted to be at 500,000+... But because of mismanagement by you know which party/allowing drug abuse/ 1 1/2 murders weekly/scared fleeing residents, it has shrunk to 200,000 and can only afford 500 cops...
Well, cops aren't stupid... who was going to be the 500 cops let go? A few took early retirement. They knew any cop not getting his (unwritten) quota of tickets was going to be at the top of the list. So they were on every street corner trying to write plenty of tickets. Not able to find enough lawbreakers, they would just pull motorists over and write them a fistfull of tickets... prosecutors would go along with it and offer to tear up all the tickets except 1 or 2 if you would plead and pay for them. Eventually word got around to the point that if you told the judge they were "phony tickets", some of the judges would toss them. Nothing happened to the cops other than being let go. Judges felt sorry for them. Economy wasn't great at that time and few were hiring.
When did Toledo lay off/get rid of 500 cops? I have lived in and around Toledo my entire life and I don't recall that. My dad is a retired Toledo cop and my uncle was a Toledo cop a long time too. I know the last 5 or more years they have had a hard time even getting new cops into the academy so they are perpetually short. I know as the population has dwindled they have allowed attrition to reduce the size of the force. I did find a story about the city laying off 75 cops in 2009 when the economy was in the toilet and the city was strapped for money. That would have been well after my dad retired. Toledo's population started falling in the 80's when you know which party helped US companies ship so many manufacturing jobs overseas so they could make more money.

Oh c'mon! Iraq and Afghanistan wars are Christians/Jews vs Muslims... and some other personal differences between the Bush's and Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden...
Ukraine and Balkans Wars are Eastern Orthodox Catholic Putin vs Jews/Roman Catholics of Ukraine... that one been going on since the divide in 1054:
East–West Schism - Wikipedia
All religics are demons by written orders from their handbooks... OK... just joking... no such things as demons...

No... Iraq was so Bush and Cheney and their buddies could become Billionaires or close to it. They would have attacked the UAE for all their riches, but they wouldn't be able to point the finger at a bad guy like Saddam.

I've also been the victim of various levels of religious terrorism. When I see people advertise evil by pictures or words, I try to counteract it... As Shan always says, "Be the change you want to see in the world"...
Have you made any change in these forums worthy of note?

I know the last 5 or more years they have had a hard time even getting new cops into the academy so they are perpetually short.
Toledo's population started falling in the 80's when you know which party helped US companies ship so many manufacturing jobs overseas so they could make more money.
I don't know why anyone would want to be a cop after seeing the horrible thing that happened to good cop Officer Derek Chauvin...
Dundee just north of Toledo is exploding with new manufacturing businesses and jobs... while the same flee Toledo...

Buzz, you could open with "Excuse me, sir, but have you heard the good news?" If you want to make people more aware you could put on a suit and go door to door with a copy of "The God Delusion" tucked under your arm.

There are huge divisions in Islam between different sects. It makes Catholic vs. Protestant look like a tea party. As I understand it, to say the Iraq wars were "Christians/Jews vs. Muslims" is like saying "the American Civil War was France vs. the USA".

Buzz, I am more aware · · · of your paranoia.

I worked a bit more on scraping moss off my brick patio. I also pulled up quite a bit of English Ivy in my woods and added it to my brush pile.

Buzz, you could open with "Excuse me, sir, but have you heard the good news?" If you want to make people more aware you could put on a suit and go door to door with a copy of "The God Delusion" tucked under your arm.

There are huge divisions in Islam between different sects. It makes Catholic vs. Protestant look like a tea party. As I understand it, to say the Iraq wars were "Christians/Jews vs. Muslims" is like saying "the American Civil War was France vs. the USA".
Yes, Islam is insanely complicated. The Sunnis (Saddam) hate the Shias and they fight and kill everybody over disagreements about the prophet Muhammad, but to Americans it's like Yankees vs. Red Sox. I know they feel different and they both would want to kill me for making it that simple, which truthfully, I don't care about because I don't care to research their pity party.

So, ALL Sunnis hated us in Baghdad, especially the lazy do nothing Sunnis that had BMW's and Mercedes and nicer houses. The cars didn't run because neither did Saddam's Baath Party that gave them the gas. Then there were the oppressed Shias that loved us for taking Saddam out of power... Then there were the Shias that hated us under Muqtada Al-Sadr's Madhi Army. They were the main enemy in our sector the whole time.

So do you understand? Neither do I, but that is an example of a "Religion War", but it's entirely Islam along with Hijacked Islam, and nothing to do with Christianity, which wasn't part of the War.

Unfortunately, much of the news is still bad... religions wars still occurring... but we can't give up... Jefferson and Madison didn't... got the USA written up and going forward... despite tons of religious opposition...
Yes, I realize the Sunni and Shiite Muslims love to mass murder each other... and both against the Kurdish Muslims... and the Protestant and Catholic Christians love to mass murder each other... still have big celebrations of that in UK... Orange walk - Wikipedia
Jews/Christians managed to get Iraq and Iran into a 10 year war with each other... like two battleships side by side for 10 years... pounding each other and loving it! Allies selling weapons to both sides...
There's an old saying: "Politics makes for strange bedfellows"... Jews and Christians manage to combine against the Muslims despite having their own differences... "enemy of my enemy is my (temporary) friend"...
9/11 was Muslims destroying Jew owned buildings in NYC... then expanding to Christian run Pentagon and White House(failed there)...
Civil War: France vs USA ??? Man you gotta pass around whatever you're smoking! Gotta be some potent stuff!

Unfortunately, much of the news is still bad... religions wars still occurring... but we can't give up... Jefferson and Madison didn't... got the USA written up and going forward... despite tons of religious opposition...
Yes, I realize the Sunni and Shiite Muslims love to mass murder each other... and both against the Kurdish Muslims... and the Protestant and Catholic Christians love to mass murder each other... still have big celebrations of that in UK... Orange walk - Wikipedia
Jews/Christians managed to get Iraq and Iran into a 10 year war with each other... like two battleships side by side for 10 years... pounding each other and loving it! Allies selling weapons to both sides...
There's an old saying: "Politics makes for strange bedfellows"... Jews and Christians manage to combine against the Muslims despite having their own differences... "enemy of my enemy is my (temporary) friend"...
9/11 was Muslims destroying Jew owned buildings in NYC... then expanding to Christian run Pentagon and White House(failed there)...
Civil War: France vs USA ??? Man you gotta pass around whatever you're smoking! Gotta be some potent stuff!

Buzz, I am more aware · · · of your paranoia.
You learned that FAKE NEWS gaslighting from the Democrats, didn't you?
And pretend there is no war going on in Ukraine... nobody getting killed... just another religious festival...

Installed an accessory on my wife's car. Glad that's off my plate!

Why don't you tell that to attorney Steve Lehto that is putting out lots of these instances... he says he is easy to find... seems easy to talk to... very sensible...

Sleaze ball attorneys drumming up business.

Just like other YouTube videos. Crap.

Back