What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fighting off a cold and working and it isn’t fun.
Zink Cold Therapy really works.

I'm taking zinc and vitamin C. And some Motrin. It's helping. Both kids are sick.

I installed 5 new solar landscaping lights today. Hopefully it looks good. Headed out the door to go see the movie Everest. Afterwards meeting some friends for Taco Tuesday. Man, I love retirement!

I installed 5 new solar landscaping lights today. Hopefully it looks good. Headed out the door to go see the movie Everest. Afterwards meeting some friends for Taco Tuesday. Man, I love retirement!

Chris is looking for a small engine mechanic if you're interested.

Nope, I'm one of the 4 persons that are unable to find their arse cheeks with both hands.

I'm looking at buying a backhoe. Should I go new or used. Used will save me 50k but is five years old.

Screw the accountant.

They always want me to finance large sums to have the write off. Personally I'd rather save 60k now than have 15k in write off for the next ten years.

I bought a heating rod for my safe, got a 12 gun pistol hanger, and a door pouch which holds another 10 pistols. Now I just need to go unload my son's safe and get my guns back.

Latest posts

Back