What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMNIT...I went to the store this morning and bought 2 40 lb bags of cat litter.
came home, set them on the floor.
twenty minutes later, 2 cats have tore the bag open and spread it out all over the floor, rolling around in it like they are at the beach!!

I went golfing. Then signed sone contracts and picked up a check. Not a bad day at all

good you bought a critter, I only like the critters [cat/deer]

i hate those hollands, they are weak lunged no power pos
I rented 3 hoes at the Houston int airport.

the deer was the fastest digger, cat was second, holland got fired and sent back
replaced by a deer

do you guys have back hoe rodeos in california?

Tired of sweating it.

My dl was expired for 6 years. I got pulled over, the cop was like WTF?

you hand me a license expired 6 years?:hide:

I laughed ,,told him I havent had to look at it, never crossed my mind.

He told me, I know where you live, you have 1 week to straighten out your s***
I will pull you over to ck.

A week later, i saw him at a gas stationed,,showed him my new license

he laughed, :rofl:

I am also not a fan of some of the others. I could have got an almost brand new Volvo for what I paid for this one but Volvo makes lousy equipment. Which is odd because they make great cars.

I lean more towards cat but I have a good buddy who is a Deere mechanic. That will save me in the long run.

Deere an Cat, the critters are top dawg in my opinion. You can take a Holland and use it for land fill , they have not nerts.

I have dug many a sewer line with a 2 stick cat. not crazy about 4 stick wobbles

I like pilot controls so that is what I buy. All my equipment has them. Worth the extra cost if you ask me.

I like pilot controls so that is what I buy. All my equipment has them. Worth the extra cost if you ask me.

to fancy for my po a**

i do like em. ran a track hoe with them, SWEETTTT!

how many ho's you got in the street making you money, PLAYER!!!:hide:

My equipment is list

backhoe
mini excavator
skid steer
6 yard dump truck
water trailer
14k dump trailor
couple equipment trailers
towable diesel compressor
and a few other odds and ends plus a warehouse full of tools and three crew trucks.

My equipment is list

backhoe
mini excavator
skid steer
6 yard dump truck
water trailer
14k dump trailor
couple equipment trailers
towable diesel compressor
and a few other odds and ends plus a warehouse full of tools and three crew trucks.

hate to have your fuel bill

by odds and ends you mean, wacker s and cut off saws

wackers aint cheap. neither are the osha "robo shoes" that go with them

Last edited:
hate to have your fuel bill

by odds and ends you mean, wacker s and cut off saws

wackers aint cheap. neither are the osha "robo shoes" that go with them

Yes a few wackers, about six cutoff saws a walk behind concrete saw. Really probably enough of the little stuff I could have bought a few new cars but I just consider it part of the business. I like to think I am one of the smart ones because I sink as much as I can back into the business. I like to think I am doing pretty good for a guy who has only been in business since 2008. That and I don't finance anything.

do you know what a "shaker head" is. i dont know the technical name.

it is a tamper that attach's to your hoe

worth its weight in gold.

http://www.hudcomfg.com/images/compactor_bettersm.jpg

I was looking at one the other day but can not afford it right now. I need to buy a trailer for the backhoe first. Got the dump truck all ready to tow it.

Today I am going to look at picking up a trailer so I can tow my backhoe. 100 bucks an hour port to port seems excessive for transport.

Back