What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was enjoying my evening until one of my wife's old friends happened to be in town for the night and wants to stop by with two of her friends. It's 8pm and I'm ready for bed and they are ready to party. This girls friends have always been losers so it should be interesting. I might just have to go lay with my daughter and take a nap til they leave.

Well that's either a typo or I'm Mormon. I'll let you guess.

They are still here and I don't care how long you have been a boat mechanic.

The women are not bad on the eyes at all. But I'm married and I like my sleep.

I really don't like being told how successful I am.

It's only because of how unsuccessful you are.

Watch out, the grammer patrol is out ....

The possessive of the singular wife is "wife's": your wife's car. If you had more than one wife (rather unlikely) you would have "wives" and if they had more than one car it would be "your wives' cars.":confused:

The possessive of the singular wife is "wife's": your wife's car. If you had more than one wife (rather unlikely) you would have "wives" and if they had more than one car it would be "your wives' cars.":confused:

You missed my intentional spelling mistake. I know neal wold have caught it...:rofl:

They left about midnight. Only drank two of our bottles of wine. They don't get the hint of we have to get up early for work. I would say it was nice seeing them but it was not.

You missed my intentional spelling mistake. I know neal wold have caught it...:rofl:

Wait a minute my Grammer used to make great cookies.

My English teacher told me in 5th grade I had dangling participles and my handwriting was atrocious. I smiled and said “Why thank you!” :)

My English teacher told me in 5th grade I had dangling participles....

And how did she get a look at your participles???

Oldog: did you mean grammar?

And, Chris, you could have said; "a friend of my wife..." or "a few friends of my wife". But think of the fun we would have missed.

And how did she get a look at your participles???

Oldog: did you mean grammar?

And, Chris, you could have said; "a friend of my wife..." or "a few friends of my wife". But think of the fun we would have missed.

Oldog was just joking, he's not as dumb as he looks.:p

Back