What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure is buddy. Everyone needs to hug their kids. You'll never regret it.

Today I tried logging in in the app. No go.

Got a special visiter, my drunk in laws showed up.

Got a special visiter, my alcoholic buddy lost his girlfriend and home and job. Showed up on my door step. Wants to stay.

Took the kids to jcpenny to have pictures taken, they were both nightmares.

I'm having a whiskey and whiskey now.

I'll be honest, this afternoon was the worst it could be. She can't talk but had a 1/2 cup of apple juice. I'll take little steps, as long as she is still breathing.

To hell with a high capacity magazine for my gun. Sitting inside a hospital makes you really need a high capacity battery for my phone.

Just found out my ex stayed with her all night. I guess docs and nurses have the option to stay home on holidays if they want to. She is eating scrambled eggs so this is good. How is your mom?

Guess Im Ok...:clap: Hope everyone comes home soon for the both of you.
Im resting up to make the trip Back to college for my oldest in the Am. 6 hours each way through the Adirondack Forest in upstate NY. Gonna be a long pretty ride to go see some snow.....:help:
I will be out of Range...;)

I've been at my cousins house the last couple of days. He talking me into bring a tractor and my crew to put redo his front and back yards.

oldawg, prayers for your Mom,

Havasu, prayers for your daughter.

Damn Chris, this is how I deal with couch crashers.

When i get Up, they get up, When I leave to go to work, their butt goes out side, Cause their JOB is looking for a JOB
I will not put up with a buddy sitt'n on my couch eatting my groceries watching my tv while i bust my *** at work

Thx Frodo!

A few friends of ours knew we missed out on the traditional turkey dinner for Thanksgiving so they invited us over to their house tonight for a complete turkey dinner. Sure beats the hospital food we have grown accustom to.

Back