What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I took one of my kids to a buffet for lunch. As we were getting ready for our last round, the waiter came by with the check. He set it down and told us a lady who'd been sitting near by had paid for us. Then he flipped the receipt over and she'd written "Merry Christmas! You're a great dad!" That was a nice surprise. I figured I'd pay it forward and left the waiter a larger-than-usual tip. Maybe he'll do something randomly kind for someone else.

I think I get Keith Urban confused with Bon Jovi. Brad Paisley I know a mile away tho.

Some remember the stock I promoted, Enzolytics... ENZC... Today is the first day to buy their Immune supplement, which I ordered because it's formulated by a Doctor genius and is patented. I hope at the very minimum it helps with my Brain fog...

Enzolytics IPF IMMUNE, a patented supplement... Should be mainstream in early 23, but for now it's on a "soft launch" at One Lavi... IPF Immune was created by the company COO, Dr. Gaurav Chandra, MD.

They have many other irons in the fire, such as Clone 3, which is an HIV Monoclonal Antibody that the EVIL Gremlin Fauci tried to steal from it's inventor, Enzolytics' CEO Charles Cotropia, who is a Patent Attorney of 40 plus years...

Everybody needs immune support now, that is not a sales pitch, it's valid fact. Again, I'm not selling anything, not spamming the board... There is legit scientific studies backing up the supplement, hence the Patent...

https://onelavi.com/products/enzoly...ngthen-body-s-defenses-against-illnesses-50ml

Some remember the stock I promoted, Enzolytics... ENZC... Today is the first day to buy their Immune supplement, which I ordered because it's formulated by a Doctor genius and is patented. I hope at the very minimum it helps with my Brain fog...

Enzolytics IPF IMMUNE, a patented supplement... Should be mainstream in early 23, but for now it's on a "soft launch" at One Lavi... IPF Immune was created by the company COO, Dr. Gaurav Chandra, MD.

They have many other irons in the fire, such as Clone 3, which is an HIV Monoclonal Antibody that the EVIL Gremlin Fauci tried to steal from it's inventor, Enzolytics' CEO Charles Cotropia, who is a Patent Attorney of 40 plus years...

Everybody needs immune support now, that is not a sales pitch, it's valid fact. Again, I'm not selling anything, not spamming the board... There is legit scientific studies backing up the supplement, hence the Patent...

https://onelavi.com/products/enzoly...ngthen-body-s-defenses-against-illnesses-50ml
Is one eight week regimen complete or does it have to be repeated at certain intervals? Also I can find no information with regard to what the product is derived from.

Last edited:
Good Evening Folks,
So, How's everyone doing... @Eddie_T, hope YOU are feeling better...

Been pretty busy around here, but the internet wasn't working, I got on about a week ago... read your postings, and then gone... But here we are again...

Just bought a soundbar for my BIG tv in the theatre room... I had a soundbar... But was over at Buddy's... and he had one with ATMOS...What a sound... wow... instead of having speakers all around you for surround sound... A soundbar with ATMOS does it... it's like 3D sound... So just ordered on now on Amazon... Lorie is going to shoot me when it gets here, but I have been telling her the sound is unbelievable... Has anyone here heard it? My Buddy played a BIG string band on one side of the room, and then the horns on the other, and wow, you could distinguish what instrument was playing... it was so cool...It will work perfectly in my theatre room... The sound bounces off the ceiling, floor, and walls in the room...

Well, not a lot else is new... The new dishwasher is to me here tomorrow... So that will make her happy when that gets here...

But that is all that is new... Good reading and catching up with everyone... Hope YOU are all doing well... Check in again...

Cheers~

Is one eight week regimen complete or does it have to be repeated at certain intervals? Also I can find no information with regard to what the product is derived from.
It's 3 Eight week cycles with a week off in between. Here's a label picture and 3 efficacy reports... I haven't read them yet, but it's derived of Pepsin from Porcine. If the reports don't say, I'll dig more... It's been a year or so since I even looked that up.

https://enzoimmune.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/finalen-otchet-tzitotoksichen-efekt-na-ipf-eng.pdf
https://enzoimmune.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/final-report-herpes-simplex.pdf
https://enzoimmune.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/final-report-corornavirus.pdf

Attachments

• enzolytics-1-Label-1024x641.jpg
    enzolytics-1-Label-1024x641.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 0
Oh, forgot... You only take it 2 days each week... I'll get a calendar and take it on Monday and Tuesday for 8 weeks and then have the off week and resume...

OK so it takes six months for a full treatment. How long then is one's immune system boosted?
That's a good question, I would assume for a long time but if it makes me feel better and I avoid Colds and general malaise, I will do a cycle every year. I might be able to find longevity results for the Bulgarian version, which is Enzoimmune active.

Good Morning Folks,
Well, my Sens pulled off another win, and a shutout at that... Go Sens Go... think there are six more games before Christmas... and then we will have the world juniors to watch...

Well, we got a phone call last night telling us the dishwasher will be here between 9 and 1 pm... So time will tell...

Well, I don't know if my pup Carl, who will be 16 in March is going to make it to Christmas. he's really slowing down and hardly eating, where I am confused, is his walk, he's a go-go rabbit... He just goes... But then sleeps the rest of the day, hardly eats, and still drinks lots of water...

The last blood test done in October told us his liver is slowing down, and when he farts, my eyes water... I think he's telling us its time... His brother Lenny told us 2 years ago it was time...Well, have to watch Carl very carefully in the next few days... It's going to kill me when it's time to do the deed... When we had to put his litter mate Lennie down, that just about destroyed us...

Lennie&Carl&Aphy.jpg

This picture also has their cat in it... It was when we were on our way home after camping for 2 weeks...

Well, Folks waiting for the dishwasher so we can get it installed, and ready to go... So, we hope everyone has a GREAT and Feeling Good day...

Cheers~

Good Morning Folks,

Well, we got a phone call last night telling us the dishwasher will be here between 9 and 1 pm... So time will tell...
Post some pictures of how you route the drainage. I’ve never seen a remote dishwasher before. At least I’ve never paid attention to one before.

Just bought a soundbar for my BIG tv in the theatre room... I had a soundbar... But was over at Buddy's... and he had one with ATMOS...What a sound... wow... instead of having speakers all around you for surround sound... A soundbar with ATMOS does it... it's like 3D sound... So just ordered on now on Amazon... Lorie is going to shoot me when it gets here, but I have been telling her the sound is unbelievable... Has anyone here heard it? My Buddy played a BIG string band on one side of the room, and then the horns on the other, and wow, you could distinguish what instrument was playing... it was so cool...It will work perfectly in my theatre room... The sound bounces off the ceiling, floor, and walls in the room...

Well, not a lot else is new... The new dishwasher is to me here tomorrow... So that will make her happy when that gets here...

But that is all that is new... Good reading and catching up with everyone... Hope YOU are all doing well... Check in again...

Cheers~
Is Atmos the thing where it broadcasts sounds to bounce off of certain locations to make it sound like surround sound?

Sorry to hear your dog isn't doing well. It's always so difficult to make the decision. A couple of mine let me know when it was time. They just gave up on life & it was heartbreaking.

I've seen what happens when the pets outlive their owners. One of my elderly friends had her 16-yr-old dog euthanized (although she didn't want to) because the vet said it was the kindest thing to do when her husband died and her son forced her to move to an apartment that didn't allow dogs. The dog was incontinent, had skin allergies, wasn't fond of cats, & was very attached to the elderly couple. She would not have adjusted well to a new place. We would have taken her if not for her getting stressed out by cats & strange places. I still sort of wish we had taken her.

The cat she had got to come with her. The cat's previous owner had died at the age of 91 his dying wish was for someone to take care of her. His son & family just left her on the streets so my elderly friends took her in. When the husband died, she took the cat with her. Then when she died her son found a new home for the cat. Cat must be at least 14 years old now-- if she's still alive after all the loss and moving.

My arm hates me today. Between bumping it on stuff & the cats repeatedly jumping on it in my sleep it is sore as hell.

Upside, my new neck pillow is comfy. I even use it to prop up my ailing arm at night.

Made the mistake of ordering a Honda navigation dvd from ebay. Advertised as brand new. Returns accepted. Ebay money back guarantee. I'd previously purchased other software that worked fine. After purchasing the seller changed the listing to say it was Used & no refunds/no returns. I removed the old disk (which was working) and put in the new version (my old one was 2019 new one is 2021- or was supposed to be). Got Disk Read Error, not correct DVD, contact dealership message. So I tried it again. Not working. Contacted the seller to ask about what the problem was and doublechecked that I ordered the correct one. It all matched up with what should work. After contacting the seller, instead of replying to me, the seller changed the listing again to claim that the Disk Read Error meant the navi system was bad & that disks do not go bad and there will be no refunds/returns if it has that error. I know for a fact that DVDs can go bad over time but I contacted the dealership & talked to a guy named Steve. He told me that the navi being the problem when it is reading the old disk is absolute BS, disks *do* go bad, and the only reason for that error is a bad disk. He said when I bring my truck in for some maintenance to call his personal cell number for a heads up. He will test it in a compatible vehicle with navi & confirm its a bad disk & then write up a report for ebay to tell them it's a bad disk so I can get a refund. Bc the product was faulty (or possibly even fake). The fact that the seller changed the listing shows its a fraud. and once I get my $ back I'm going to give a 1 star rating and scathing review. Wish I'd screenscapped the listing before purchasing. Lesson learned. I'll be getting screenshots forevermore.

I also FINALLY got the AC repairguy on the phone when I called. Reminded him its his uncle's old house so he knows where it is. He said he'd call back when he can send someone out.

So, now I have to wait on that and then get the truck to the dealership.

Hopefully they can sort out the error messages on my truck.

Putting roofs on Miami fraternal organizations is becoming a specialty. Have done the local Moose club, Elks (not to mention just about every bar within a 5 mile radius) and just signed the Lions. Pulling permits is getting to be a huge pain in the arse. Just when you think the building departments are done flexing their technical muscles they add more BS to the process.

Made the mistake of ordering a Honda navigation dvd from ebay. Advertised as brand new. Returns accepted. Ebay money back guarantee
Hope you can get your money back, I don't buy from small businesses unless can go through PayPal...
Seems like that should update via online...

Back