What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, a Dr. is talking about early Covid treatment... In a Hospital when 50 patients were about dead, they were administered around 50g of Vitamin C intravenously, at a cost of around $23 per treatment.

All 50 recovered.

When the blood level of Vitamin D was above 50ng / ml., the recovery rate was 99.9% in groups of Hundreds of Thousands of people regardless of heritage, sex, age, pre existing conditions.

I think IV training would be good to have. It would give one the capability to inject Vitamin-C, ivermectin or EDTA (chelation) just for example.

I think IV training would be good to have. It would give one the capability to inject Vitamin-C, ivermectin or EDTA (chelation) just for example.
I'm trained, but it's been eons, would need to take a refresher course. As far as someone giving themself an IV, that would be difficult in the arm, not so difficult on the top of the hand, but I don't have good veins there.

But, you can't just get a bag of C, you would have to go to a Naturopath, and they would just administer it anyway.

I'm trained, but it's been eons, would need to take a refresher course. As far as someone giving themself an IV, that would be difficult in the arm, not so difficult on the top of the hand, but I don't have good veins there.

But, you can't just get a bag of C, you would have to go to a Naturopath, and they would just administer it anyway.
There are ways to obtain concentrate and use bags of saline but I am not ready to go there. Our local center for chelation overcharges for physicals and supplements to scam patents.

Watching the first episode of the web-documentary series "Absolute Healing" that has to do with the clot shot / long Covid.

The host just talked about how Doctors are realizing that Intermittent Fasting is a great remedy for the shot side effects, but I haven't got there yet.
Half of us were aware of the Covid Hoax 3 years ago... the news is just starting to officially have the balls/ovaries to catch up...
I fast for 8 hours every night... then break-the-fast each morning... LOL!
I'm also in a 75 year fast from flu/Covid shots... but not an anti-vaxxer... had the real vaccines...

Last edited:
When the researchers used less than 1mg of Nicotine per 1kg of body weight, there was no effect. When the dosage of Nicotine was increased, the entire Tumor dissolved in less than 72 Hours.
That much nicotine would prolly dissolve a person's entire body...

Now, a Dr. is talking about early Covid treatment... In a Hospital when 50 patients were about dead, they were administered around 50g of Vitamin C intravenously, at a cost of around $23 per treatment.

All 50 recovered.

When the blood level of Vitamin D was above 50ng / ml., the recovery rate was 99.9% in groups of Hundreds of Thousands of people regardless of heritage, sex, age, pre existing conditions.
What about pills? Ruby and I started taking C, Zinc, D and E at the beginning of Covid. We also got Ivermectin. Our insurance company wrote me and asked if we had ordered this stuff since it didn’t come from our ordinary Rx store. I never responded because I’m not sure of the real reason for their inquiry.

What about pills? Ruby and I started taking C, Zinc, D and E at the beginning of Covid. We also got Ivermectin. Our insurance company wrote me and asked if we had ordered this stuff since it didn’t come from our ordinary Rx store. I never responded because I’m not sure of the real reason for their inquiry.
I would take capsules of everything besides C because there are limits to those. The only side effect for C is you have to stick around a bathroom if you take too much. I take powdered C from Bulk Supplements.

If you really want to deep dive on vitamins, I suggest looking into Andrew Saul, PhD. He's known as the "Vitamin Doctor"... The way he explained C is simple... The body will HOLD ON TO the C it needs to fight the virus... If you take 4g and you don't go to the bathroom, your body is using it... If you take 2g and need to go to the bathroom 15 minutes later, your body doesn't have any bad viruses to fight.

Real simple, just stop for an hour, if still symptomatic, take more..

https://www.bulksupplements.com/products/ascorbic-acid-powder-vitamin-c
https://fatburningman.com/dr-andrew-saul-the-megavitamin-man-high-dose-vitamin-c-diy-health/

Half of us were aware of the Covid Hoax 3 years ago... the news is just starting to officially have the balls/ovaries to catch up...
I fast for 8 hours every night... then break-the-fast each morning... LOL!
I'm also in a 75 year fast from flu/Covid shots... but not an anti-vaxxer... had the real vaccines...
Well, I'm waiting for Doctors to catch up on everything. They are just now figuring out that Sunscreen causes Cancer with all the chemicals, something people that actually research, AKA not an allopathic MD, figured out 30 years ago...

Trying a DIY wet cat food. They say tuna alone id not healthy so I am trying mixes. My first try was tuna mixed with buckwheat groats. Other thoughts are to use brown rice, canned peas, canned carrots or maybe canned mixed veggies mixed with tuna. It will be easier to get some grease into these mixes for hairball relief. Also I have a theory that he was eating too much dry food then drinking water and overloading his stomach. I'll see how it goes, so far it has stayed down (good sign).

For myself tonight will be hamburger steak, smashed Klondike rose potatoes and salad.

Ron, that is a nice sized room! It reminds me a little of my parent's room in California. Strangely, I don't remember the right side of the room much, but I do remember the left side because it was like a hotel where the bathroom sink was outside the bathroom. I don't remember where the closets were. It's been about 40 years though. I remember it had double doors and was across the hall from my sister's room. My brother's room was next to my sister's room, and my room was next to my parents' room.

Cats are carnivores. They only eat vegetation to make themselves throw up hairballs. Some small amount of bonemeal, feathers, and fur is in the diet in the wild since they would eat full animals, but I wouldn't recommend trying to re-create that.

I couldn't even get mom to acknowledge that she wasn't making sense last night, much less get her to the truck to head to the hospital. But she did stop slurring and get more alert and was able to take her own blood sugar. I still kept checking on her through the night. She feels tired and sick to her stomach now, but she doesn't seem to have any other issues. I'm still going to try to get her an earlier appointment with the doctor to be seen and I will mention it to him when I see him tomorrow. I've got a gnarly headache-- probably sinuses-- and feel exhausted after I finally was able to get to sleep.

I need to figure out what sort of gatorade or drink with elecrotlytes mom wants so I can do a curbside order (but this time I'll make sure to have more stuff so they don't charge for it). Rupert just decided to climb on me and rub his face all over my face. His purrs are making me feel a little better.

When cats eat a wild catch they eat everything that's in the digestive system of the animal so some veggies are OK for cats. But not the corn and gluten found in some dry cat foods. IIRC Meow Mix has soybean meal in it and I have been feeding it to him for over 10 trs (yuk).

Watching the first episode of the web-documentary series "Absolute Healing" that has to do with the clot shot / long Covid.

The first episode and the bonus episode are only available until tonight, then it's taken down for tonight's episode... The length of the first day's episodes is a little over 3 Hours.

The host just talked about how Doctors are realizing that Intermittent Fasting is a great remedy for the shot side effects, but I haven't got there yet.

https://absolutehealingseries.com/
Well, I was going to watch this tonight but I’m too dumb to figure out how to. I registered twice and thought I’d get a link…but noooo!

Well, I was going to watch this tonight but I’m too dumb to figure out how to. I registered twice and thought I’d get a link…but noooo!
You will get a link soon for Day 2, which is tonight through tomorrow..

Don't worry about missing day 1, all these series pitch a weekend encore to watch them all for free unless you choose to buy the series.

When cats eat a wild catch they eat everything that's in the digestive system of the animal so some veggies are OK for cats. But not the corn and gluten found in some dry cat foods. IIRC Meow Mix has soybean meal in it and I have been feeding it to him for over 10 trs (yuk).
Yeah, I think they just throw in cheap ruffage as filler bc its less expensive than using more meat. Mine have been eating Purina Complete Cat Chow. They don't like the Indoor version in the green bags. When the blue bags were out of stock, I got the green bags and put it out. The cats sniffed it and then looked at me as if I had insulted them.

I drove into town to get some electrolyte water and eggs. Scrambled some eggs for mom and she was able to eat most of them. She's been playing computer games and watching youtube so it seems that her brain is still able to focus. My aunt Kathy called to check on us because I had posted about the "what took the silver off the buns" incident and she was worried.

A "Memory" popped up on Facebook this morning. 10 years ago today I posted that I had test flown a diesel powered airplane. Apparently diesel engines in airplanes didn't catch on.

I flew this Diamond aircraft last week. It has Diesel engines that run on Jet-A! They are selling it as a "Green" aircraft because regular Avgas has lead in it and Jet-A doesn't. They were targeting government agencies to sell this to because government agencies will throw tons of money at anything green . . .especially California. We didn't buy this one though.

Diamond Aircraft 002.jpg

Diamond Aircreft 001.jpg

Just behind this airplane and a little to the right is the scene of the horrendous 1972 Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor accident.

1972 009 SAC airshow accident 006.jpg

The Sac Executive airport, where I flew out of for over 30 years, was having an airshow. This was before my time and SAC but I heard the story many times. Our hangar was across the street and down the road a little from the Farrell's which now is a SAC PD office.

1972 009 SAC airshow accident 008.jpg
The Canadair Sabre F-86 was attempting to takeoff on runway 30 which is not the longest runway at Executive (KSAC) airport. You can see that runway 30/12 is 3837 feet long and 100 ft wide whereas runway 20/02 (the primary runway) is 5503 ft long and 150ft wide.
1972 009 SAC airshow accident 009.jpg

Apparently, the guy flying the F-86 had only 4 hours in a F-86 and tried to rotate too soon. The official report states that because of all the people and planes surrounding the runway (due to the airshow), it gave an illusion that he was running out of runway before he actually was and he tried to rotate too soon. The airplane wasn't going fast enough to rotate for takeoff but when he lifted the nose, it created so much drag that the airplane couldn't accelerate anymore. His airplane mushed in ground effect and never really got airborne. Ground effect is a phenomena that happens when the wing is within a wingspan of the ground. A cushion of air between the ground and the wing causes the wing to fly below it's normal flying speed. He flew in ground effect (just a few feet above the ground) through the airport boundary fence, across the street, through a parking lot and smashed into the Farrell's ice cream parlor. Unfortunately, there was a children's party going on at Farrell's and 23 people died, 12 of them were children.

The guy in this first link flew the local NBC helicopter for years doing traffic and other airborne reports.

These are lessons learned 50 years after air disaster at Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor in Sacramento

Last edited:
The diesel airplane sure had a sleek design.

As for cat food I found out that buckwheat s bad for cats due to the presence of a fluorescent pigment known as fagopyrin. This pigment is a type of phototoxin, which is composed of chemicals that affect the skin especially in sunlight. It would be present mostly in leaves and flowers but some prolly in groats. I thought it would be OK since it was a legume rather than a grain. Grains are apparently OK unless the cat has specific allergies.

Pumpkin is recommended as a good source of fiber to help prevent hairballs so I am trying a tuna/pumpkin mix. The only 100% effective hairball treatment is to eliminate cats (Tomas will leave no vacancy when he passes).

Latest posts

Back