What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend told me he wrote a prescription for ivermectin and the pharmacy wouldn't fill it. He also admitted there was a conspiracy to block doctors from treating patients with hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine and ivermectin while the crap shots were being fast tracked.

I don’t know…I was unaware that we had any airplanes that would go up to 60,000ft except the SR-71 and the U2. It could be the F22 launched a sidewinder from a lower altitude and let the missile climb to 58,000 were they say the spy balloon was.

I think it was a good trade to let the Chicoms check out two of the three aspects of our triad defense so that we could see what is in their balloon….Not! We are being led by complete idiots.
Well, the Jet flew just under the balloon after it was hit... Maybe the balloon fell 5000 ft or so, but it wasn't that much because of the parachute like drag.

I think the balloon was put up there by Obama / Soros etc... Can't shoot something down that they put up there... Besides, their warning of "Danger to people on the ground" in Eastern Montana is laughable. It might hit a Sheep... Rodney would yell at Bill and say... "Look at that shiny thing... Get me my Shotgun, Hold my Beer and Watch This"!!!

"Danger of injury"... "Hey, it's a good idea to take this Covid Clot Shot that hasn't been pulled from the market after Millions of deaths... Love you, US Gubment"...

Last edited:
A friend told me he wrote a prescription for ivermectin and the pharmacy wouldn't fill it. He also admitted there was a conspiracy to block doctors from treating patients with hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine and ivermectin while the crap shots were being fast tracked.
100% right... You should watch the last episode of the Covid series tonight or tomorrow and then watch as many episodes as you can when they do an encore. It's life changing insane info.

https://absolutehealingseries.com/

I replaced the battery in my XT5 Cad today. What a bugger! And thanks to Bidenomics, this $220 battery is now $349!20230207_104318.jpg

@havasu I've been recovering from food poisoning & haven't been on the forums as much. Taking care of mom while being sick was making me even more exhausted. Had headaches but am feeling a little better now.

Ivermectin is to kill bacteria (used in deworming) and doesn't do anything against viruses. It can also be dangerous if not dosed properly. It can cause heart attack. HCQ is for Malaria and also doesn't do anything against coronaviruses. It also has some nasty side effects. The nurse practitioner here prescribed it for me with a z-pack when I had bronchitis. The HCQ gave me horrible stomach cramps and severe arrhythmia. The z-pack had sulfa and I'm allergic so I had an allergic reaction to it. The combo she prescribed can be lethal. It can cause long QT. A nurse friend of mine said that combo was only given to patients who were under constant watch and only as a last resort. Several doctors told me that the combo is not only dangerous, but is completely ineffective against Covid.

Been trying to stay hydrated while taking care of Mom-- who was waking me up all hours of the day and night wanting stuff & it was really difficult to find something she wanted to eat-- and some things she said she didn't want she changed her mind and wanted later. Like, she didn't want the chicken noodle soup and I asked her if I should get some from the store before I went and she said no. My brother ate an entire case of chicken noodle soup so we had none left. Then she suddenly wanted it and I had to go to the store. Then she decided she wanted more lobster bisque (which she originally refused to eat). So I had to go back to the store for that. Then she had an appointment yesterday around noon. My brother had an appointment today. They bumped it up to an earlier time. I'm going to have to get some stuff from samsclub either this week or next week.

Yesterday I went to TSC to get some hay and sweet feed for the cows. I was trying to lift a 50lb sack of the feed with one arm and the clerk saw me and offered to help. I've managed to lift and carry them with one arm before, but that bag wasn't even budging for some reason. Fed the cows and they were happy. I managed to get the feed out and bags cut open before they realized I was home. I had to call them to come eat. I let out a loud MOOOOOOO and they moo in response.

I'm going to try to cook some shepherd's pie tonight.

The whole "spy ballon" saga sound like a conspiracy theory that the we're being sold on. Of course this one is ok because it is coming from the current administration... :-/ Now, seriously, do these people mean to tell us that Chinese don't have satellites with which they can monitor movements in US? (Just as US has satellites to monitor them.)
I don't buy it!

Z, lots of Doctors on that series talk about healing their Covid patients with Ivermectin, Chloroquine and Hydrochloroquine. They are all suppressed in favor of Remdesevir, which does kill, and being on ventilators, which does kill.

You can have a Heart Attack from anything if you're allergic. You can have a Heart Attack from a Tums.

My friend treated 3 people for the original virus and squelched their symptoms w/in 3-4 days.

Abstract​

Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent with demonstrated antiviral activity against a number of DNA and RNA viruses, including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Despite this promise, the antiviral activity of ivermectin has not been consistently proven in vivo. While ivermectin's activity against SARS-CoV-2 is currently under investigation in patients, insufficient emphasis has been placed on formulation challenges. Here, we discuss challenges surrounding the use of ivermectin in the context of coronavirus disease-19 (COVID-19) and how novel formulations employing micro- and nanotechnologies may address these concerns.
Ivermectin: an award-winning drug with expected antiviral activity against COVID-19

Z-pac isn’t a sulfa drug.
It's not supposed to be but it had something in it that caused an allergic reaction. It does have sort of sulfa type thing in it but its not a main ingredient- at least the specific one I was given did. The NP called it a z-pack. Pharmacist called it something else but I can't remember what it was now.

I saw the posts about GMO crops and resis3to bugs. The greatest amount of GMO crops are soy beans and corn. They are modified to resist glyphosate so they can spray for weeds not bugs once the crop is planted. Used to be you would spray glyphosate (roundup is one brand) to kill all the weeds but once the crop came up you had to cultivate either by machine or hand to control weeds. Now if you have a weed problem you can over spray with weed killer.

Yes flyover there are basically 2 types of corn, dent and sweet. Dent corn or field corn is used for everything including feed. Corn flakes, corn oil and about everything else you buy made of corn. If you buy something with whole kernal corn that's probably sweet corn. Not sure what is used for corn nuts, corn chips, ground field corn.

I did see an article where they genetically modified catfish with as alligator gene so they would be more hardy for fish farmers down south. They are a ways from approval for market though. Seems like a bad idea to me. I see the same potential issues we have with the Asian carp that got loose, besause they will.

Havasu, even $220 for a car battery still seems insane. The battery for my car cost half that, and that was post-inflation. Plus such an expense just to keep a GM product rolling, when it's just going to fall apart soon anyway for some other reason. Sad.

We had a LED sconce light start blinking a couple of days ago. I ordered a new LED driver from Amazon and soldered it into the light today. It's the missing light on the left of the mantle.

Led Light repair 007.jpg

Led Light repair 003.jpg
There's the bad driver.

Led Light repair 004.jpg
There's the ten light LED array.

Led Light repair 005.jpg
The new driver came in a big plastic box but it was actually pretty small when I took it apart.

Led Light repair 002.jpg
I put the new driver in the old box.

Led Light repair 009.jpg

It works!

After finishing this, I decided to build a closet wall

IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3764.jpg

Attachments

• Led Light repair 006.jpg
    Led Light repair 006.jpg
    850.8 KB · Views: 0
In the last interview of my latest Doctors conference, an MD said he cured his Bronchitis and other Lung issues 30 years ago using Homeopathy and Urine Therapy.

Last year, the Wake Forest Institute of Regenerative Medicine sampled the Urine of 10 individuals and found it had around 140 Stem cells. In the experiment to see if Stem cells proliferate outside the body, they let the Urine sit for 3 weeks, finding out that it then contained over 100 Million Stem cells.

Does "Urine Therapy" mean you pee in a cup and drink it? No.

Is there a better therapy for any illness besides your own bodily produced Stem cells? No.

We had a LED sconce light start blinking a couple of days ago. I ordered a new LED driver from Amazon and soldered it into the light today. It's the missing light on the left of the mantle.

View attachment 29806

View attachment 29807
There's the bad driver.

View attachment 29808
There's the ten light LED array.

View attachment 29810
The new driver came in a big plastic box but it was actually pretty small when I took it apart.

View attachment 29811
I put the new driver in the old box.

View attachment 29812

It works!

After finishing this, I decided to build a closet wall

View attachment 29813

View attachment 29814

View attachment 29815
I had to replace 4 led starters on my porch lights awhile back. Thanks to Amazon. $15 is easier than $70 for a new light.

I didn't do much most of the day. Thunderstorms were going all day and I was napping when my brother woke me up and wanted me to take him to the store to pick up his RX and some other groceries bc he forgot to get stuff when he went into town to babysit. I think the only reason he wanted me to come along was so I'd buy the stuff. I now have a sore throat and am feeling tired. I think he passed along a cold or something.

I didn't do much most of the day. Thunderstorms were going all day and I was napping when my brother woke me up and wanted me to take him to the store to pick up his RX and some other groceries bc he forgot to get stuff when he went into town to babysit. I think the only reason he wanted me to come along was so I'd buy the stuff. I now have a sore throat and am feeling tired. I think he passed along a cold or something.
Those T-Storms were supposed to hit us starting at 2am last night but apparently, they petered out.

Back