what did you get for your garage this christmas

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

can-am-dan

Reaction score
OK! people....just wondering if anyone got some new toys or tools this christmas, to put in your garage....myself i didn't get anything yet but i will be putting in a refrigerator sometime after Christmas...unless my wife is hiding something for my birthday....lol

so lets see what you got for the garage for christmas:D

Well, I didn't get anytiing on Christmas day for the garage, but 2 weeks ago I treated myself to a lighting mod for my shop/garage. I took down the 4' flourscents and put 11 recessed can lights in. My shop/garage is dry walled and insulated. I now have 3 switched zones; 4 can lights spaced evenly over each 2 work benchs and 3 down the middle of the lenght of the garage/shop. I used 75 watt equilivant LED floods in the cans that draw only 8 watts of power each. The light these new lights put out is awsome and far superior to flourscent, especially for fine detail work.

cool...what kind of quad did you receive?. I have the can-am 800 myself and the wife an arctic cat 300

not as nice as yours! 400 suzuki eiger couple years old but nice .good for hunting and putting around . have 2 wheels to go fast.i need a bigger garage to get more toys

need a bigger garage ....lol ...isn't that always the problem.....lol

Back