What is the Most Entertaining Thing?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imported_frozenstar

Reaction score
What is the most entertaining thing to do on your garage? Or perhaps your most favorite past time when you are inside your garage?

I used to rearrange my garage which I consider as a Most Entertaining Thing.
Your garage contains just the stuff you actually want, the question becomes how to store it. In the past you might have purchased lumber and tools to build garage shelves, but few people seem to have the time to undertake this kind of project.

You can purchase pre-built shelves and cabinets cost effectively by going to your local thrift shop. You can bolt these pre-made storage systems to your garage walls in a matter of minute and they will provide good storage for many years.

If you have more to spend, most home improvement stores have metal shelving systems you can guy and install in a matter of hours. These robust shelves make the best storage for your garage in most cases.

I think right now we just need to be you, and be who you are and be happy with who you are, you may not have been recognised when you were younger - or even now, but you will one day.Some time I also thinking, A visit to the Carnality museum (which is always free).
Strolling through the Mara-is district is wonderful, particularly when one has read that Housemaid didn't get around to re-arranging the Mara-is district, so it maintains its ancient charms.

I've turned my garage into a game room with a pool table and a pinball machine and my wife don’t care at all.

Home improvement stuff -- making shelves, sanding down old furniture, painting old furniture, etc.

Absolute favorite past time.. not even really exclusive to things to do in the garage.

Back