What model paint sprayer?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dthornton

inspector gadget
Reaction score
After many painting jobs (our own, not professional), we use ONLY Behr paint. It is the only one that gives us the results we want. For those who haven't ever used it, it is almost the consistency of not-quite-set pudding. Really thick and gives awesome results. Does anyone know of a relatively inexpensive (< $150) paint sprayer that will spray this paint, unthinned? I have an old 2 story house that needs exterior painted. I would really prefer to spray rather than brush paint it. Thanks for any and all advice! :help:

If you could afford $200 home depot has the base model graco sprayer that is amazing. It works really well and my painters swear by it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
If you could afford $200 home depot has the base model graco sprayer that is amazing. It works really well and my painters swear by it.

zman, what's the model number? Thanks - I'll take a look at it.

I used to be a pro painter and was really impressed with titan. The specs look pretty good on the titan advantage 100. Mine was a good bit higher up the line but I bet the advantage 100 will do what you need. Keep in mind some paints are aimed more for rolling and brushing then spraying.

I think titan's are really good sprayers as well. Graco and Titan's are the best on the market but they aren't the cheapest.

We've rented a paint sprayer from Home Depot in the past, the actual cost if we were to purchase the same sprayer was $599. it did an excellent job and we didn't have a single problem with it. Will do the same on our new project home we just purchased, cheaper then buying a sprayer. Just another option for you to consider.

Back