What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guy was drunk doing 100 mph down a one way street the wrong way..

brent.jpg

He was life flighted after they restarted his heart.

Guy was drunk doing 100 mph down a one way street the wrong way...

So, what's his temp? Still got one, I hope?

I always feel guilty saying this, considering how cold it can get (and probably is) in much of the rest of Canada—but we're in Vancouver, BC, which is probably milder than many parts of the US right now too. Our windows have been open all day, and still are as I write. As transplanted American who's never bothered learning the metric system, I can report that it's currently 70° F. inside here at 1 a.m. Oh, and no car wrecks in our neighbourhood this week, which is good. Cheers!

Woke up to 26 degrees this morning and the news Trump is coming to Erie on Tuesday. He must be getting too hot down in those southern states standing outside.

Last Saturday we drove about 2 hours to an old railroad bridge over a canyon you can walk out on to see the fall colors. We left the house at 6am as she said we needed to beat the rush. When we got there there were only 3 cars in the huge parking area so of course I was a smart Alec about beating the rush. It was beautiful we had the bridge to ourselves and after that we went down and hiked the gorge below about a 2 hour hike and most of it on a 45 degree incline. when we started back up I looked up at the bridge and commented wow some people did show up. By the time We got to the top it was a circus parking lot full and traffic jams in the lot. we had some lunch we brought with us and bought a couple elk burgers and left. Honest to God the traffic was backed up for 6 miles bumper to bumper and for the 2 hour drive back I was eating Crow.

Low 40's in Music City today, leaves just starting to turn. I was suppose to be heading up to Erie, PA to do some salmon fishing, but life is trying to get in the way. I'd love to try some Elk burgers, can't find them around here anywhere.

“there were only 3 cars in the huge parking area so of course I was a smart Alec about beating the rush.”

Wow, never poke the bear like that, haha!

50 mph winds. Lost a tree in the driveway. Hope it missed the cars. Not going out until it calms down.

19 now in Montana, existing snow probably 5 inches. Supposed to snow all day and rain all night and all day tomorrow with temps near 50.

We had 11 grass fires in my county yesterday. Supposed to rain and we need it. Windy and 50s, getting colder all day.

60's and mid 70's here in the mid-south. Bud probably has 20" of snow in Erie by now...😉
No snow yet and you might not hear much about the snow globe contest from me as one of the rules is the city posting has to be 100,000 or more people. Erie because of the last census is 99,000 or something stupid like that. The airport where they measure isn’t even in the city and all the towns adjacent to Erie are like one big city now. If they didn’t have welcome to Erie signs no one would know what was the city.

I will still be posting in with snowfall photos anytime we get more than a couple feet over night or if the temp drops below –30 I will let you know how the hot tubbing went. ❄☃❄

I will still be posting in with snowfall photos anytime we get more than a couple feet over night or if the temp drops below –30 I will let you know how the hot tubbing went. ❄☃❄

Bud I sure do miss my hot tub. Had two of them over the years. Now I just have an inflatable - no where near as good as a full size fiberglass one and can't use the inflatable outside in the winter :mad:

No snow yet in northeast Penn. But that can change quickly.

30s, rain and wind A beautiful day.

Hey Bud, this one's for you!

View attachment 24917
HAHA We only got 16" this last go around hardly worth starting the plow truck up for.

Actually knowing it was coming the day before I told her i was going out and start the truck to make sure it was running and the battery charged and don't let me forget it is running. I came in and two hours later I remembered it was running. Used up half my gas, but the battery was good and charged.

The new steel roof is fun when all that snow decides to come off at once. you definitely don't want to be standing there.

HAHA We only got 16" this last go around hardly worth starting the plow truck up for.

Actually knowing it was coming the day before I told her i was going out and start the truck to make sure it was running and the battery charged and don't let me forget it is running. I came in and two hours later I remembered it was running. Used up half my gas, but the battery was good and charged.

The new steel roof is fun when all that snow decides to come off at once. you definitely don't want to be standing there.
You know, there's a invention for the roof snow issue.

https://www.metalconstructionnews.com/articles/which-snow-guard-to-use

Back