What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 Degrees now, -9 with wind... This is real early for Negative temps, usually doesn't kick in like that until February. Some years in early November, I have walked the Dog in a short sleeve shirt.

3 Degrees now, -9 with wind... This is real early for Negative temps, usually doesn't kick in like that until February. Some years in early November, I have walked the Dog in a short sleeve shirt.
68 F today, 74 F tomorrow, then 40's and nights below freezing for next week or so... goodbye the remaining leaves...

Just cleaned up last nights mess. I love that Cub Lo Boy with the snow plow. My left knee got a workout with the clutch. Something I will get used to.

Attachments

• IMG_3125.jpg
    IMG_3125.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2630.jpg
    IMG_2630.jpg
    783.3 KB · Views: 0
I think I used to drive through Blue Ball, PA once a month on my last job. I devised a route from COMSAT Labs in MD to RCA in Hightstown, NJ that placed me on the PA Turnpike at the Morgantown Outlet Mall.

Last edited:
-4 this morning, which is watch cap weather, but no wind... It's supposed to be 26 later today, which is back to normal light windbreaker kind of weather.

We are currently in third place in the snow globe contest for 2022-23 season. The number now doesn’t mean much but getting off to a good start never hurts. I will post results as the snow progresses. The wooly bear caterpillar told me it will be a doosie.

I started posting this years back because it gave our recently passed leader Oldog great pleasure to rub it in how warm and little snow they got in Nashville. Here is for you my internet friend.

Current Top 25 Snowiest US Cities | Golden Snow Globe National Snow Contest Snowiest US City Pop 100,000+

One of them must be Buffalo... Man did they get a huge dumping in the last 24 hours... Something like 5 feet, and more in other areas close by... That's the storm coming this way... it's -3 right now, and heavy snow...
They are one of the big contenders every year. the contest is cities of 100,000 or more and they have their NOHA station right in the snow belt. Most years where i live we get more than them but we measure about 20 miles from the belt. It is still great fun watching the results come in. If they included remote places where hardly no one lives it would be much different.

Back