What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any flooding? Other parts of California are under flood watch and /or evacuation.
Yeah, we had some localized flooding, but nowhere near my house. I do know the Red Cross has activated us, but really don't understand the urgency?

Yeah, we had some localized flooding, but nowhere near my house. I do know the Red Cross has activated us, but really don't understand the urgency?
The San Lorenzo River in Santa Cruz was in danger as well as the Big Sur River. I guess the waves in Capitola were breaking over the Pier in the Monterey Bay. Quite a few rivers in Northern Cal were at flood stage and there's more coming. There should be a lot of snow pack in the mountains for the summer though.

Weather over reaction here... supposed to be 8" of snow mainly 3:AM to 3:pM... but actually not much of anything before Noon and with 34 degrees, we got a couple inches of slushy snow this afternoon...

Weather over reaction here... supposed to be 8" of snow mainly 3:AM to 3:pM... but actually not much of anything before Noon and with 34 degrees, we got a couple inches of slushy snow this afternoon...
Hey @BuzzLOL we must have got your snow, yeah there are about 8 inches on the ground now, and it's not supposed to stop till about 3 or this afternoon...

It's also - 9 out there right now, not sure what the windchill is...

9 degree right now with windchill -2 in northern midwest. Sun is out so that's good.

Latest posts

Back