Where can i find some hardware cloth/screen?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldpops

Reaction score
Hello All! I came here a few days ago to see about finding an "H" shaped clip and the folks here were able to help me locate it. Now I am hoping you folks here can help me locate some small weave hardware cloth/ metal mesh or screen material. We have a security screen on our front door that came with a nice (strong) metal mesh or hardware cloth/screen material that has held up for many years. I am hoping to find out where I can purchase the metal mesh/hardware cloth/or screen material (or something similar to it) that I can use to make some window screens for the back of our house. It is very hot where we live and we like to leave the windows open for fresh air, but we don't want all the fly's and mosquito's on. But our cats have sliced though both our aluminum and fiberglass window screen materials and I am tired of changing them. Was hoping to find a metal mesh or screening material like we have on our security screen since our cats haven't been able to tear it. So, I thought I would come to this forum to see if someone here could point me in the right direction. See the pictures below to see what I am trying to find (without having to buy another security screen). Thanks in advance for all your help!

Thanks, I appreciate your help. I was hoping to find a similar metal hardware cloth/mesh to what we have on the front security door. Mesh tech is kind of expensive for the number of windows I want to re-do. Tried contacting the company that made/sold the security door but they do not respond.

Give them time because some do not emphasize cost service.

Back