Windows and Patio Doors

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBlack0

Reaction score
Hey All,

My newest home improvement project is to replace all the old storm windows in my house.

I noticed there are so many options to choose from when it comes to vinyl windows and I have a few in mind but not sure which one I like best.

I really like the Heritage Collection at Window City.

HC-176-fixedcasement.jpg

Then there is Home Depot, who also sells JELD-WEN and Farley Window, but I'm not sure if these are going to be as good of quality as the one's at Window City. Does any one know about these brands that are sold at Home Depot?

JELD-WEN

17005.B44292_3.jpg

Farley

IMG_1406_3.jpg

You said storm windows but your link appears to be for new replacemnt windows.
You mentioned in the other post a major reno. Depending on how major, I'm not sure the windows is where I would start.
So tell us a little about your house, age, size. general condition, type of siding and roof, foundation and the major reno.

I went through the same thing 5 years back. I got some great advice back then that still sticks with me - "Choosing the right window system depends on how much of the window you need to replace to solve your existing problems." Do your research and you can't go wrong.

Latest posts

Back