Hey all, I noticed a few days ago that when I was cooking at my stove (located next to my refrigerator), that I would receive a shock if I leaned an arm on the fridge. I wouldn't get shocked every time, but it did happen enough that it was pretty annoying, and potentially dangerous if touched with a wet hand or wet skin. I figured out that the 110v outlet that the fridge was plugged into has a open ground, so I plugged the fridge into another outlet with an extension cord (I know, not the best idea, but it's temporary till I am able to run a new ground wire). I haven't been shocked by the fridge since, but I'm not sure if the problem is completely stopped. Would the ground fault cause the exterior of the fridge to be electrified, or is there a deeper problem with the fridge wiring? Thanks for your help ahead of time.