Your yard sale finds.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should't you be saving for baby diapers and college?

No Obama is gonna take care of that for me.

No Obama is gonna take care of that for me.

Oh, yeah...I've been sitting by my mailbox for so long I forgot why I was sitting there.

WHERES MY DAMN CHECK!!! :mad1::madrun:

I live in CA where everyone gets a check....

Except those who work..........

That little spring loaded snap ring plier thing in bottom center of the picture is one of my yard sale find years ago. It is great for removing lifters from engines when they get gummed up. Yours is only the second one I've seen.

The guy had two of them but I only grabbed one.

Go back and grab the other set.

I may. I know who they are so if they haven't sold I can go when I want to get stuff.

I'm pretty sure that's actually a battery terminal spreader. They usually have a flat outer surfaces and as such work great for Snap rings as well. At least that's what an old mechanic friend of mine told me they were, could be wrong.

I've used mine for that as well, but they are so thin in places I'm worried about breaking it.

Anyone found anything cool lately? Anyone going junking this weekend?

I picked up a complete 10 Ton Potra-Power set in the case, and in like new condition for $25 a while back at the local City-Wide Garage Sale - Those are when & where you find the best deals!

I love it when people sell tools at a good price. I hate it when I go to a yard sale and things are a buck cheaper then new.

I love it when people sell tools at a good price. I hate it when I go to a yard sale and things are a buck cheaper then new.

I thought you were going to say you came home with the trailer full of Craftsman Tools...

I wish, only thing I came home with was an empty wallet and an empty freezer.

Finally I have something to hang on the wall that I don't care if it gets stolen and it can't be used to shoot.

Back