DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > Search Forums > Search Results

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rainman
DIY Home Repair Forum: Roofing and Siding 09-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,486
Posted By rainman
Eaves troughs VS water deflector

I have heard that there is a substitute for eaves troughs called a water deflector which is angled out at 45 degrees protruding approx. 2" out past the singles. Is this true? Web site?
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1