Video Sender

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanMark

Reaction score
Hi
Hope I have the right forum here. I was wondering if anyone has hooked up a video sender for TV? I would really like to set up a tv in my kichen but dont want to have to run cables in there.Right now I can crank up TV in livingroom and run around corner if I need to see anything interesting. Spend alot of time in kitchen so it would help out alot. Only thing I could think of was some sort of sender but dont know anyone who has tried it

If I'm reading your question correctly, it sounds like you need to set up a wireless home network to get what you want. Of course that means you'll need all the components you want to work with it to be wireless enabled including the TV.

M'Lady, watches Netflix and other I-net sourced programs on the TV in the living room.
Our cable modem and wifi router are in my computer room. It could be set up to work with components like a wireless DVR if it were part of the network and it was wifi capable.

The easier possibility to setting up a home network wold be to connect a DRV to the kitchen TV. It all depends on how your videos are accessed, DVDs, thumb drives, internet, or ...???

Last edited:
Back