Kitchen Before & After (lots of pics)

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOWWWWWWW. I literally said that when I saw the final picture. Thats an amazing turn around. Im hoping mine will be that close. All I have are before pictures right now haha. With a dream.

But excellent work!!!

I really like the way you brought the tile backsplash all the way down to the granite countertop on this kitchen remodel project. Nice job!

Nice pictures...nice design...I’ve looked the pictures for ideas, but how I can get any ideas when the pictures aren't taken from the same angle or at least even show the same walls/space?

Hi,
Im a bit confused about what is the best way to do my kitchen.
Do I remove the old kitchen cabinets and have the floor tiled and then put new cabinets on top. Or do I remove and have the new kitchen fitted. Then have the kitchen floor tiled last. I dont know what to do. im a bit of a newbie when it comes to diy. The tiles I havent decided whether to use porcelain or cermaic. So if someone also knows whats best to use. I have 4 kids under 5 who can be heavy handed so must be able to stand the jumping and running of kids.

Back