Garage resurfacing

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurentj23

Reaction score
Hi,

I don't know whether this allowed here. Im looking for a contractor in around cartersville,GA area that do garage floor resurfacing. Please pm me or email me and give me a quote. [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi,

I don't know whether this allowed here. Im looking for a contractor in around cartersville area that do garage floor resurfacing. Please pm me or email me and give me a quote. [email protected]

Your better bet is to post question and pictures and you will get suggestions on what should be done so you can better deal with contractors when you find them.:)

Your better bet is to post question and pictures and you will get suggestions on what should be done so you can better deal with contractors when you find them.:)

My garage surface is uneven. I tried to did it myself last year with quickcrete resurfacer and leveling products. It didn't fix the issues and costing me around 500 bucks in material. I need it to be smooth even surface so i can lay a mat on top of it.

how do you define resurfacing ? is the conc pitted & you want a smooth new floor ? is it scaling & you need repair work ? is it in fairly good condition & you want to have it coated w/epoxy ?

i'm in marietta & 1 of my guys lives in cartersville - send a note if we can help

how do you define resurfacing ? is the conc pitted & you want a smooth new floor ? is it scaling & you need repair work ? is it in fairly good condition & you want to have it coated w/epoxy ?

i'm in marietta & 1 of my guys lives in cartersville - send a note if we can help

Its probably both. Can you come by and give me a quote?

this forum's for diy'ers & the like but, from reading all that's happened in the thread(s), you're not exactly part of that group yet :welcome:

offered to help YOU understand what needs done - where to buy materials + techniques on using them properly & avoid unnecessary mistakes, waster labor, & misspent $ - NOT to solicit work thru this forum which, imo, is unethical,,, clear to me that time's passed so now there's a mess to clean up

this forum's for diy'ers & the like but, from reading all that's happened in the thread(s), you're not exactly part of that group yet :welcome:

offered to help YOU understand what needs done - where to buy materials + techniques on using them properly & avoid unnecessary mistakes, waster labor, & misspent $ - NOT to solicit work thru this forum which, imo, is unethical,,, clear to me that time's passed so now there's a mess to clean up

This is my original thread.
http://www.houserepairtalk.com/showthread.php?t=18141

I attempted, asked for advised and by judging the amount of work and labor, ill be better off asking the pros. I don't see how asking someone that do this kind of work unethical. I rather ask here from the people that do this kind of work as their profession than contacting someone from angie's list that i have no clue or recommendation from.

I thought this forum is based on someone helping each other. and so thank you sir for your helpful contribution in this thread.

He started just looking for a lead to a pro and I asked him to give details and he found you helpful, I see no problem with you looking at the job.:2cents:

Back