Mice

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazyj06

Reaction score
I have a problem!! It seems that mighty mouse's family is living in my house.... I have actually seen this mouse jump, hop over glue traps. Set off snap trap n still living.... I thought they ran along the walls?? I need help.... I have 12 mon old baby that crawls everywhere.... Anyone??

I use eletronic traps. They take a couple of AA batteries and electically kill the rodent. You put a little peanut butter on the inside, close the lid and turn it on. I use them in my workshop and in the house way before the weather gets bad. Easy to empty, easy to fill and they owrk like nothing else we have used.

Also find out how they got in. Even a tiny crack for allow them an entry way.
Seal every place there's wiring, plumbing run through the bottom plates under the house and in the attic, look for loose siding or rotted wood. One loose piece of clap board at the bottom of the wall will be enough to let them in.

go to amazon.com, and type in " kness tip trap" I have caught and released dozens of mice with these traps that use no chemicals, only peanut butter. once the mouse gets inside, the trap rocks and closes, then you can take the critter away from the house, and let it go. they sell by a box of 6, and are very reasonably priced. good luck!

Since you have a baby be careful when using traps.

I always use poison but since you have a baby I wouldnt.

Try a banana instead of peanut butter

Latest posts

Back