Patio Door Parts

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostinchicago

Reaction score
I'm desperately seeking help with getting some info on the rollers used in my vinyl patio door. Door jammed and when I lifted it a little by the handle, these fell out. They're 7/32 in diameter and 3/8 long. There's no manufacturer stamp or name on the door.
Has anyone seen these and can send me in the right direction?

photo 2.JPG

Can you take a photo of the edge of the slider at the bottom, there should be a screw on each side to adjust the height of the wheel.
This may be some one elses fix.

I've tried to lift the door but it doesn't come up high enough to take decent picture. With cold weather here I didn't want to risk it by trying to get the door out, as this is the back entrance to the house. It seem that the adjustable screw is about 8 inches from the edge of the door, from what I could see, in the metal assembly in the bottom, in the place where I would normally see the roller wheel, there was one of those small rollers sticking out (probably the one that hasn't fall out yet). I wonder if there's enough room in the door frame to just install one of the regular roller assemblies with 1 inch wheels. Thank for the tip.
As the weather gets better I'll try investigate further.

Back