Plaster Mouldings - DIY!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

design77

Reaction score
If you are looking to add a touch of elegance and style to your own surroundings - how about fabricating and installing your own decorative plaster accents.

I have found architectural rubber moulds that are available for ceiling medallions, crown mouldings, pillars and more.

If you're not sure how, don't worry, your rubber moulds will come complete with an instructional dvd that will guide you every step of the way.

You can even take this do it yourself project and turn it into a part time business that you can run out of your own home, in your spare time and whenever you want!

Hi design77, these 'diy' moulds sound very interesting, where can they be purchased or where can I see more info about them.
Regards
Dale

Dale - I’ll give you the web site - www.freecastventures.ca. Check it out - I have a beautiful home that is accented by distinctive plaster mouldings that I made myself and I’m making money doing the same for others.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks Design77, I'm going to check it out now and let you know

Latest posts

Back