Dear GOD

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodo

Reaction score
DEAR GOD…

Thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for helping me. Thank you for redeeming me. Thank you for healing me. Thank you for keeping me alive. Thank you for never ever giving up on me.

I am alive because you didn’t let me drown in despair.

I am alive because you held me together in my brokenness.

I am alive because Jesus lives inside of me.

Thank you for getting me to who I am in this present moment today. Thank you for staying by my side even when I ran from you again and again and again. Thank you for listening to me rant. Thank you for letting me cry. Thank you for taking my ugliness, my bitterness, my anger – my hurt and growing beautiful testimonies from them. Thank you for the people in my life, both near and far who support me, who love me, who believe in me – who choose me every day. Thank you for never leaving me behind. Thank you for being the oxygen for my soul. I breathe you in and I am home.

You sustain my heart. You are why and how I wake up everyday and choose life. I realized today that when I choose Jesus, when I cling to him – I can choose everything else. I can choose joy, I can choose hope, I can choose self -control, I can choose to try because I am doing it with him. He is in everything I am, everywhere I go, and everything I do. He lives inside of me and all around me. I am alive in him. I shine because his light is within me,

It’s all because of him. I am all because of him. Thank you for helping me remember who I belong to – you. Thank you for teaching me how to endure with Jesus and not on my own. Thank you for guiding me back to you when I was so lost and so far from home. I am not whole unless I am connected to you. You are my refuge. You are my safe place. Nowhere and no one else will do but you my God.

Thank you for the strength to try. Thank you for the hope that my life is worth something because YOU gave it to me. Jesus died for me to have a story that was more than sin and despair. He gave his life to give me life; I pray to not forget that HE is the one that really matters. That every part of me is because of who HE is. I owe my life to Jesus, and I pray to live mine glorifying him in this world.

Thank you for accepting me God, for showing me the value inside of me. Thank you for staying with me, fighting for me, and not letting me sink into the abyss of pain. Thank you for beginnings, healing, community – life.

With love,

Frodo

Back