Long distance landline phone services?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I complained to Verizon about my sucky cell phone service at my old house. I told them either to fix my problem or I was dropping their service, which I've had since 1987. Verizon installed a power booster the very next day and didn't charge me the $250 they normally charge.

Zanne......IF, they actully said they stopped your service so others could have service in more populated areas

then IN MY OPINION, they have violated their contract.

if they violated their contract. then legally, you are NOT under contract any more and can move on to another service.

IF your Provider CAN NOT provide you service...YOU are under no OBLIGATION to stay with said company

They admitted that about my landline service, not cellular. But they refused to admit it in writing. I'm on month-to-month with landline. However, I told them that I didn't buy their BS excuses and was going to report them to the LPSC and BBB and lo and behold I saw the AT&T van out on the road with the technician at the box turning the switch back on-- oh, and my cellular signal is back now.
Next step is to call the billing department and demand reimbursement for my lack of service and the trouble I had to go through to get service back. I had family members worried sick because they were calling and nobody was answering. Plus, I couldn't communicate well with the car dealership & insurance company about important things.

Back